• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Just got an Eviction Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just got an Eviction Notice

Great news Delta ! one day you'll look back on all of this a wonder why you worried so much, or thats what I like to tell myself at times.

Keep us posted on your progress hun.

Comment

Well I just have to hope that paying the arrears and this months installment will be enough for them

Comment

Glad it seems to be geting sorted Delta. :-)

Comment

If you pay the arrears and make payments in accordance with the original mortgage document and any suspended possession order then it cannot fail to be enough for them.

They cannot continue with any action if there are no arrears.

Comment

Great stuff Delta,
            so pleased it seems to be working out hun. At least it's taken the weight of your shoulders for a bit, and like you say it's given the family a bit of shake up too ... and that's never a bad thing

keep us posted hun.... and don't forget to take a little break every now and then to chill

Tempty xx

Comment

Glad to hear you're getting sorted Delta. Amazing how angels and nice bosses turn up when the chips are down, its nice to know there are some nice people out there.

At least that's a bit of a relief for you and OH, and the family/kids won't be harmed by helping out a bit - takes some of it off your shoulders!

Wendy xx
              Is no longer here

Comment

Hi

glad to see you got lots of help and you seem to back on track.

My advice would be have a look at the section on arrears and your rights on www.direct-gov.uk it is very informative.

If you have problems again contact the BS straight away and keep meticulous records in writing. Always try and pay something - missing part of a payment is better than missing a whole payment. if it is std or DD that fails - just send them a cheque or pay over the counter what you can and keep the receipt .

Hope you manage to keep your head above water and try and remember if you are in control and decide you have to sell - it will be less painfull than possesion and all the charges and cost that will involve.

Jan
                "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Hey all

Sorry for not being here, but I have been working my little fingers to the bone and have not really had time to stick my nose in here.

Anyway, Monday the final 150.00 of the arrears was paid, and today I got the letter that I have been waiting for, the one from the solicitors stating that under advice from their clients, they have stopped the evicition and have informed the court and the bailiff. So thats a big load of my mind.

Meanwhile..... got the gas and lecky bill today. Lets just say that the air turned blue!

Comment

And where has my little gold star gone?

Comment

hi Delta,

Congratulations hun, So glad you got it sorted before it was too late. Have yourself a nice big drink tonight.

Best wishes,
                      Hod...liam..

ps, have this one
                      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Glad to see you're on the way back, and the shadow has been lifted.

Comment

Hi Delta, I have been there a couple of years ago and I know how it feels so glad you got it sorted

Comment

Good news Delta, glad you're sorted mate.

My leccy bill is sh** as well......am thinking of investing in leg warmers and blowing on the washing to dry it instead of using the tumble dryer.....
                            Is no longer here

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X