• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WON!!! Lowells and a statutory demand threat X 3!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowells and a statutory demand threat

Originally posted by bmw2602 View Post
    :tinysmile_aha_t: OMG !! They have done it again they have just had another process server serve me again with another SD for the same debt and reference number thats 3 now dohh..... :der: what are these morons playing at they have defo gone cookoo :der:
    :scared: :scared: :scared: Sounds like there's something seriously wrong with their internal processes!

As some process servers charge a higher fee for the first visit and a reduced fee for subsequent visits, maybe the Lowlifes are getting a 3 for 2 offer given how much business they give the process servers of their choice!

But this shouldn't alter the fact that, if they can't produce an agreement by Friday, it's 3 strikes and they're out for the Leeds Losers!

Comment

Yep, unbelievable. I've got the file handler calling me back in a few minutes to explain...... :boom:

This should be interesting!!!
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Buy one get 3 free???

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
          Yep, unbelievable. I've got the file handler calling me back in a few minutes to explain...... :boom:

This should be interesting!!!
          You may have offered her a discount on your fees for the second SD last time, but this time you should charge them double and go on doubling the costs until they stop being so silly.

Long may it last :tongue2:

Comment

:biggrin1: Do you think i should nail my letterbox shut so i don't recieve any more ha ha !!

Comment

Well I stand by my theory that the process server has actually fallen deeply in love with you and is fabricating these SD's to continue the chance to gaze into your beautiful eyes..........:tinysmile_kiss_t4:

BW Legal have proffered a grovelling apology to BMW and are doing an enquiry (probably just a head count of threat hamsters in office in reality).
              Last edited by Celestine; 23rd October 2013, 17:27:PM.
              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

If i hadn't had kate sorting them out i would be going suicidal by now Thankyou Kate :noidea: Kate has now renamed them comedy SD's ha ha ! by now

Comment

Surely some compensation is due from BW Ilegal and The Leeds Losers

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                    Well I stand by my theory that the process server has actually fallen deeply in love with you and is fabricating these SD's to continue the chance to gaze into your beautiful eyes..........:tinysmile_kiss_t4:

BW Legal have proffered a grovelling apology to BMW and are doing an enquiry (probably just a head count of threat hamsters in office in reality).

Ha Ha Ha im rolling about on the floor here laughing my head off thanks for that you made my day..
                    :gossip: Ha Ha guess what else, the process server who came to the door was wearing a bullet proof vest :laugh: mmmm i wonder what he thought we were goin to do to him....
                    Last edited by Celestine; 23rd October 2013, 17:59:PM.

Comment

Ha Ha Ha im rolling about on the floor here laughing my head off thanks for that you made my day..
                      :gossip: Ha Ha guess what else, the process server who came to the door was wearing a bullet proof vest :laugh: mmmm i wonder what he thought we were goin to do to him....
                      Maybe some people take "shoot the messenger" literally!

Comment

Lowell's - Bw legal - P & A Receivables got Monarch Private Investigations to serve the 3 SD's what's that all about I wonder :tinysmile_hmm_t2: Four idiots involved with serving an SD x 3.... mmm

Comment

Lowell's - Bw legal - P & A Receivables got Monarch Private Investigations to serve the 3 SD's what's that all about I wonder :tinysmile_hmm_t2: Four idiots involved with serving an SD x 3.... mmm
                          They are all acting on the instructions of Crimolowells who are responsible for the actions of the muppets the chose to employ

Comment

How many muppets does it take to serve a SD (that will be set aside in a couple of days :thumb? In the case of Lowlifes, probably 16! :lol: :lol: :lol:
                            ...and how much is it costing them, with soooo many intermediaries involved, it must be a bundle!

...and they won't be able to produce a CCA by Friday, will they? As there was never one to start with!

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
                              How many muppets does it take to serve a SD (that will be set aside in a couple of days :thumb? In the case of Lowlifes, probably 16! :lol: :lol: :lol:
                              ...and how much is it costing them, with soooo many intermediaries involved, it must be a bundle!
                              Unless they're on a Workfare placement.

Comment

.and they won't be able to produce a CCA by Friday, will they? As there was never one to start with!
                                A s78 reply doesn't need a signature nor does it need to comply with the Consumer Credit (Agreements) Regulations 1983. Therefore i would say that, potentially, they could give a copy of the agreement that they believe was in force. Yes the duty is to provide an executed copy, executed agreement being "a document, signed by or on behalf of the parties, embodying the terms of a regulated agreement, or such of them as have been reduced to writing." however would a creditor ever admit in court that a document that requires signing was in fact never signed ?

If that arose then there would be different arguments and evidence presented that nothing was signed.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X