• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WON!!! Lowells and a statutory demand threat X 3!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowells and a statutory demand threat

Sorry one SD has been withdrawn by lowells thanks to Kate, they realised there mistake in sending it twice. Good news is the leeds loosers have agreed with Kate that if they don't produce my CCA request in 9 days time they will withdraw the 1st SD they sent, so now i am just counting down the days, 8 more to go whooo, thanks to Kate for her wonderful work she has done again... :hug:

Comment

We are just awaiting return of the signed consent order from BW Legal to set aside the second stat demand for moderate costs

They have till the 24th May to produce CCA documentation otherwise they will agree to a set aside of the first SD on Friday 24th May
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by bmw2602 View Post
        Sorry one SD has been withdrawn by lowells thanks to Kate, they realised there mistake in sending it twice.
        Just as I suspected, they rely on badly trained robotic monkeys to churn them out...

Good news is the leeds loosers have agreed with Kate that if they don't produce my CCA request in 9 days time they will withdraw the 1st SD they sent, so now i am just counting down the days, 8 more to go whooo, thanks to Kate for her wonderful work she has done again... :hug:
        Which they won't be able to produce, since this was a catalogue account, it's very unlikely that there would have been a CCA to start with! :thumb:

Cel strikes again!

Comment

one SD has been withdrawn by lowells thanks to Kate,they realised there mistake in sending it twice.
          So I hope this means that Lowells will be paying for their mistake twice with double legal costs too :bounce:

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
            We are just awaiting return of the signed consent order from BW Legal to set aside the second stat demand for moderate costs

They have till the 24th May to produce CCA documentation otherwise they will agree to a set aside of the first SD on Friday 24th May

Yay go Kate.... :rockon:

Comment

I just love to hear of every defeat for this bunch of SHYSTERS. Personally I despise them

Comment

Whoo 3 more days to go :clock: then SD set aside... not that i'm counting.. :whoo:

Comment

Being a catalogue account, what are the chances of them producing a proper CCA in the next 3 days? I'd say less than 1%. Bets anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
                    Being a catalogue account, what are the chances of them producing a proper CCA in the next 3 days? I'd say less than 1%. Bets anyone?

Yep defo the account was opened around 1998-1999 phew ! that was a long time ago :happy:

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
                      Just as I suspected, they rely on badly trained robotic monkeys to churn them out...

Which they won't be able to produce, since this was a catalogue account, it's very unlikely that there would have been a CCA to start with! :thumb:

Cel strikes again!
                      :tinysmile_aha_t: OMG !! They have done it again they have just had another process server serve me again with another SD for the same debt and reference number thats 3 now dohh..... :der: what are these morons playing at they have defo gone cookoo :der:

Comment

Well, the same BW Legal ref No:S7759 gives the game away somewhat.

Utter morons.

They love handing out these SD's

Comment

They have done it again they have just had another process server serve me again with another SD for the same debt and reference number thats 3 now dohh.
                          Are you being serious msl:

Comment

What a complete and utter Wunch of Bankers.

They really need to be severely punished

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                              Are you being serious msl:
                              Yep PlanB they done it again 3 SD's same ref number same debt and kate has already sorted them out.

Comment

Bally Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X