• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WON!!! Lowells and a statutory demand threat X 3!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowells and a statutory demand threat

When they're both set aside, will a Civil Restraint Order (PDF link) be sought?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      One might have supposed they were playing at Silly Buggers but, for Lowells, that amounts to the same thing.

Maybe they are hoping that we will ignore the second SD and not do anything about it which is maybe exactly what they want, which as kate said it will risk leaving it live which means it will leave us open to an attack :fencing: for a petition for BR so we are then sitting ducks/fair game !! :target:

Comment

Originally posted by bmw2602 View Post
        Maybe they are hoping that we will ignore the second SD and not do anything about it which is maybe exactly what they want, which as kate said it will risk leaving it live which means it will leave us open to an attack :fencing: for a petition for BR so we are then sitting ducks/fair game !! :target:
        You never know with Lowell whether they are terminally stupid or trying to be too clever! :confused2: :confused2:

They have previously resorted to hand-delivering SDs dated 2 or 3 weeks earlier, to give the impression that the time for a set-aside had already expired. :mad2:

On the other hand, if memory serves me, both SDs in this case were issued on the 26th of the month, which could suggest some kind of automated system.:decision:

Comment

Just when you thought Lowells couldn't get worse then they become even more stupid than we gave them credit for!!! If I can be of any help then please just ask. I'd love to see Lowells get what's very much due to them - and I certainly don't mean chocolate and flowers!!!

Comment

Court Application filed.........again
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Does this mean that Lowells are just about to hand over another large cheque for costs to Kate's law firm How nice of Lowells to keep donating funds to her firm!

Her solicitors will have to send Lowells an invite to their Christmas party because if Lowells keep making idiotic applications with unenforceable agreements to the court and losing Lowells will be paying for a very large xmas bash!!
              Last edited by Celestine; 23rd October 2013, 17:34:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzybrain View Post
                Does this mean that Lowells are just about to hand over another large cheque for costs to Kate's law firm How nice of Lowells to keep donating funds to her firm

Her solicitors will have to send Lowells an invite to their Christmas party because if Lowells keep making idiotic applications with unenforceable agreements to the court and losing Lowells will be paying for a very large xmas bash!!
                No....it means Lowell will have to hand over two large cheques
                Last edited by Celestine; 23rd October 2013, 17:35:PM.
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                  Court Application filed.........again
                  :typing: Thankyou so much for all your help and to everyone on LB you are all the best keep up the great work you are all doing on here. :whoo:

Comment

Just when you thought Lowells couldn't get worse then they become even more stupid than we gave them credit for!!! If I can be of any help then please just ask. I'd love to see Lowells get what's very much due to them - and I certainly don't mean chocolate and flowers!!!
                    Ha Ha !! They are so stoopid :crazy: Thankyou fuzzybrain

Comment

Lowells have purchased Debt company Interlakin it seems so are now bigger company = where is the so called monopolies board? taken from credit to-day.

en Group sold 16 May 2013

Debt purchaser Lowell Group has acquired Interlaken Group in a deal which creates one of the largest debt recovery operations in the UK.

Comment

I'd love to see Lowells get what's very much due to them - and I certainly don't mean chocolate
                        Are you sure? :rofl:

Comment

BMW - I've just left a message for you to call me.

Good news on both your stat demands
                          Last edited by Celestine; 16th May 2013, 12:35:PM.

Comment

Hurry up and pick up the phone BMW because we're all holding our breath to hear your "good news" hone:

Comment

:whoo: Yay !! one SD set aside, just one more to go with a huge thanks to Kate :high5: your a star :clap2: 8 days to go and counting.... lowells get your cheque book out ready ha ha....

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                                Hurry up and pick up the phone BMW because we're all holding our breath to hear your "good news" hone:
                                Ha ha ha you all make me laugh thanks everyone

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X