• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WON!!! Lowells and a statutory demand threat X 3!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowells and a statutory demand threat

Originally posted by bmw2602 View Post
    :tinysmile_aha_t: OMG !! they have done it again the lowlifes of leeds they have just had a server push through my door another SD from who or what i do not know the weird thing is its the same reference number on the previous letter the server left me from bw legal/lowells... OMG what do i do now
    :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

What's the date on it and what does it say? Is it possible it's just a copy of the previous one and someone at Lowlife HQ got their cables crossed? :noidea:

Could you remove personal details and post it up?
    Originally posted by bmw2602 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just a wee update on our sd from lowells, the application to set aside have now been filed at the court, a huge thanks to kate.. now its wait time hope its a good outcome, will update when i hear anything thankyou to everyone on Lb for your help you have been brilliant... ray:

Comment

Hi thanks for your reply, i have attached both letters from the server as you can see they are both the same ref No but different dates... :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

not sure how to attach a picture tried always, not sure if i have done it right :tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

Well, the same BW Legal ref No:XXXX gives the game away somewhat.
          Last edited by Celestine; 23rd October 2013, 17:30:PM.
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
            Well, the same BW Legal ref No:SXXXX gives the game away somewhat.
            Don't tell me this SD is for the same debt :twitch:

The process server's company has a mission statement which goes: " P & A's mission is to provide service with integrity". Ummm maybe not.
            Last edited by Celestine; 23rd October 2013, 17:30:PM.

Comment

Looking at the attachment, the SD is due to be served on May 3rd, looks like the Lowlifes don't know what they are doing, both letters are dated the 26th of the month, maybe they have a system whereby accounts get flagged up on a certain date and an instruction to serve a SD is automatically generated. :noidea:

Comment

What a wunch of bankers

Comment

Thanks everyone for making me laugh, i thought it was a tad odd with the same reference number, what are they playing at i wonder ? :crazy:

Comment

Playing at 'law' from where I'm sitting :attention:
                    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

:yawn: Hi everyone, just a wee update on the second sd i recieved, yep its the same one again, i have no idea why they have served the same one exactly the same date a month later :confused2: mmm its true what FlamingParrot said on thread 36. i think they gone cuckoo !! :crazy:

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                        Playing at 'law' from where I'm sitting :attention:
                        One might have supposed they were playing at Silly Buggers but, for Lowells, that amounts to the same thing.

Comment

In reality, the lovely `xxxx` at BW Legal whose name was on your first SD has come to her senses and left this company. So presumably, she didn't do a great job on her 'close down' procedures and bingo....you get another demand.
                          Last edited by Celestine; 23rd October 2013, 17:31:PM.

Comment

Update:

I wrote to BW Legal last week asking for an explanation for this second carbon copy SD.

"

I write to both of you regarding this case as I understand XX XX has

now left the company? Could you please advise me who is now handling this

file?

As you will see from the email below, I contacted BW Legal on the 19th April

2013 to notify our instruction in this matter.

We are advised that your firm has corresponded directly with our client by

issuing a further statutory demand regarding the same debt that we are

already instructed to defend.

We refer to the SRA Handbook Chapter 11 IB11.4 which clearly requires you to

liase with us and not our client. We are unaware of any exceptional

circumstances and would ask from here onwards that all communications are

directed to this firm and not our client.

Please also advise why this demand has been issued, as our client has

already made an application to set the first demand aside and now is faced

with added costs of preparing a second application."

And I got absolutely no response at all..... :o
                            So tomorrow I am filing a second set aside application for the SAME debt!!?

TWO
                            sets of costs to pay for one debt? Lowell/BW are really utterly lost.
                            :tung:
                            Last edited by Celestine; 23rd October 2013, 17:32:PM.

Comment

They will probably try to blame 'xxxx'.
                              Last edited by Celestine; 23rd October 2013, 17:33:PM.

Comment

Probably....let's hope she's moved onto a better career?!

But my email last week did give them fair warning.......

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X