• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Suing the DWP and ATOS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suing the DWP and ATOS

Hi. As someone who is also battling despots, from an untenably long term disadvantaged position - adversity? Bring it on! I can understand your anger. But, please, learn from me - only after I had been pulled up by my bootstraps I humbly admit - most people on forums are genuinely interested to help. One has even given you a solicitor firm you craved! If you are not careful, your self induced stress will see you with an upper aorta aneurysm in the least. Dont give DWP and ATOS that satisfaction. Put the kettle on, sit aand breathe deeply (from the stomach, not the chest) 10 times and write everything down. And re-read this forum, advice, etc. and see if you can calm down - for your own good. Boy, my 'angels' on another site would be proud of me right now.
    :tung:

Comment

Last edited by slashpage; 21st September 2014, 11:27:AM. Reason: made too many mistake s

Comment

Agreed. I resented the conspiracy theorist/soapbox references too. They are counter-productive. What you need to know, I think, is whether DWP can be taken to a county court and sued, or even a small claims court, with or without a solicitor. I'm actually looking for such info myself, and I'm also considering the same with a local council. Both this council, and the DWP and ATOS, owe a duty of care to people from what I can see, which has been breached in my case multiple times. I think from what you are saying the same may apply to you, but trying to find a sensible solicitor who can either take your case or advise you is what is proving to be difficult? Am I right about that?

Comment

Originally posted by slashpage View Post
          Hiya, I'm new here, just joined this second. I havn't a clue about law just bits and bobs i've picked up. I was wondering if anyone knows a solicitor who would be prepared to take on the DWP as all the solicitors I've tried claim they don't do it, or don't have the expertise to deal with such matters. I know they're all fobbing me off, I know they are all corrupt just like the whole legal sysytem. I want to sue for fraud and harassment. I am prepared to go it alone if I can't find an honest solicitor with some balls. I'd be so incredibly grateful if anyone can help or give me some advice, Thanks a lot Robert :-)
          Does anyone know how I can hold Atos how they have made me so sick with depression , stressed, killing myself with always wanting to carry out health assessments each year with being blind depression?

my disabilities have got worse each year going through same process with having to claim for my ESA / PIP and my disability isn’t getting any better. They do have all prove from my GP, hospital but still want to make my life hell each year. I am now unable to get out of bed with depression or go out because Atos DWP are making me so sick each year having to claim for my ESA / PIP and I do think they don’t even read or look at my claim forms, GP reports and just want to carry out their unlawful health assessments and trying to force me into the work related benefits.
          I do wish to god I didn’t have depression or blind and love to work, however I am unable to do so with these disabilities.

my ESA form as been sent back to Atos I do now know once again they will want to carry out a health assessment that won’t be related to my disabilities.

Comment

Does anyone know how I can hold Atos how they have made me so sick with depression , stressed, killing myself with always wanting to carry out health assessments each year with being blind depression?

my disabilities have got worse each year going through same process with having to claim for my ESA / PIP and my disability isn’t getting any better. They do have all prove from my GP, hospital but still want to make my life hell each year. I am now unable to get out of bed with depression or go out because Atos DWP are making me so sick each year having to claim for my ESA / PIP and I do think they don’t even read or look at my claim forms, GP reports and just want to carry out their unlawful health assessments and trying to force me into the work related benefits.
            I do wish to god I didn’t have depression or blind and love to work, however I am unable to do so with these disabilities.

my ESA form as been sent back to Atos I do now know once again they will want to carry out a health assessment that won’t be related to my disabilities.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X