• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MBNA suing me for 3k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hello all

thanks again
    Attached Files

Comment

no.the first I heard from Britannica was the court papers

Comment

the first I heard from these was the court papers,

Comment

Originally posted by yugioh99 View Post
          thank you all for everything so far,just to clarify,how do I defend etc this claim online?
          For now, all you have to do is acknowledge service online and tick the box stating your intention to defend in full, you then have a further 14 days to prepare your defence and, should you not be able to obtain the documents you request under CPR 31.14 as indicated above on Plan B's post, you can request an extension of time.

Comment

OK Yugioh

Apologies for not getting back sooner.
            I hope you acknowledged the claim ok on Wednesday and indicated you intended to defend in full.

The particulars of claim from Brittannica Recoveries is woeful and leaves room for attack.

You need to send this letter to them immediately.

Dear Sirs,

We request disclosure of documents referred to in your claim, pursuant to CPR 31.14.

1. Copy Agreement
            2. Default Notice
            3. Formal Demand 12/03/13

I require inspection of these documents ahead of filing the defence on XX May 2013, so I request that they are provided to me within 7 days.

If you are unable to supply these documents within 7 days, we request that you agree to an extension of a further 21 days beyond the current defence deadline, to allow sufficient time for me to assess any documents received.

Please let me know your position on timescales for supply of the documents referred to in your pleadings.

Yours sincerely

Yugioh

Send this recorded delivery to their SOLICITORS, Earlswood and Co
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

No account number and no date of agreement on the claim form?!!!

That DOES look like good news I would have thought.

QCK

Comment

Re: MBNA suing me for 3k

hi.ive been trying to acknowledge online and successfully registered with mco.however whilst I have the claim number,it also requires a defence pack password password which it states is on the court form.i cant find one????

Comment

hi.ive been trying to acknowledge online and successfully registered with mco.however whilst I have the claim number,it also requires a defence pack password password which it states is on the court form.i cant find one????
                  I can clearly see a password on the PoC on post 17... have you tried that one? :confused2:

Comment

Comment

jeez im dumb!.sorted many thanks,and letter just written to earlswood.bless you all xx

Comment

Yugi

The password is N95x73Y2

But you are out of time, so I'm not sure if your acknowledgement will be accepted.
                        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

jeez im dumb!.sorted many thanks,and letter just written to earlswood.bless you all xx
                          Phew! Had me worried there for a sec!

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                            But you are out of time, so I'm not sure if your acknowledgement will be accepted.
                            The PoC are dated April 2nd. Do correct me if I'm wrong, I was under the impression they would be deemed served 5 days later, on April 7th, and you'd then have 14 days, thus the deadline would be the 21st. Also wasn't that the Easter BH weekend?

Comment

missed a couple of days visiting mum whos just had a stroke and is seriously ill.i hope im not too late to defend but cest la vie.just got back from post office and letter posted recorded.i want to thank all of you for your help and advice,but if im too late its my fault

Comment

No I think Flaming parrot is right on her dates, so you should be ok

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X