• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

change to working hours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change to working hours

for 7 years i worked a 42hour week on a 4on/4off shift pattern 18months ago my manager asked me would i be willing to change my shift pattern to Mon - Fri doing the same hours which i agreed to,
    now my manager wants me to revert back to the 4on/4off shift pattern what i want to know is what my options are and am i entitled to 90 days notice to change back
    Tags: None

Re: change to working hours

Why do you think you are entitled to 90 days notice?

Comment

someone said that if i have been working a specific working pattern over a certain time ie 12 months and then my employer wants to change it again i am entitled to 90 days notice

Comment

Excellent. The someone obviously doesn't know what they are talking about.

What options would you like? Because yes the employer can change your working hours. The question is - are you going to want to fight it (because no job is one possible option) and if so, why?

Comment

well clearly your not the person to be talking to on this matter

Comment

Originally posted by stevebee View Post
            Oh, that would be something else that you are wrong about too. I don't do the answer you want - I only do the answers that are legally correct. So either answer the question or rely on your (incorrect) friend. No skin off my nose becase I'm not the one having my hours changed.

Comment

Originally posted by stevebee View Post
              Umm,,you're totally wrong there stevebee.

Comment

Stevebee am pm'ing you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X