• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mothers Day.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothers Day.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOTHERS,MUMMYS,GRANDMOTHERS,NANAS,,STEPMUMS,STEPNA NS,,,AND EVERY OTHER WOMAN WHO IS/WAS INVOLVED IN THE LIFE OF OTHERS IN A PARENTING ROLE,,AND THAT,COS IT'S ME WRITING THIS AND YOU ALL KNOW I'M EVER SO SLIGHTLY ECCENTRIC,,INCLUDES THE PETS,,THE DOGS,CATS,AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tags: None

Re: Mothers Day.

:bump:

Comment

INCA
      one of our lodger cats is the double of yours got the same face and hes a big boy but a big cuddly baby

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
        INCA
        one of our lodger cats is the double of yours got the same face and hes a big boy but a big cuddly baby
        Thats my Patch,,,HUGE great big soft baby Wales,,,he headbutted a moving van in 2011,,broke his jaw,,blinded him in one eye and slightly brain damaged so he stays indoors now but a sweeter kinder more loving cat you could never meet.He just loves being loved and acts like a kitten.

Comment

ty inca

Comment

Feel like a beached whale! Was taken out to dinner, had lovely flowers and a beautiful card from my kids. Great day and looking forward to watching Mr Selfridges finale.

Down side, my 'baby' is going on a school trip tomorrow and won't see him for four days, how will I cope!!!!!!!!!!

He has never been away from home for more than a single night for a sleep over at a friends.

He has been giving me lots of cuddles today and has said that he will miss me :sad:

Who said being a mum is easy ........

I need to be brave for him as he is really excited about going. Roll On Friday when I can give him mummy cuddles again.

Comment

My boy bought a lovely bottle of Eternity perfume,,,Rob bought me a new charm for my bracelet,,my nieces (my sister who passed away's kids) bought me pj's and makeup (and a Mum card wot made me cry)....then Rob went out and bought some lilies to plant in garden (My Mum was Lilly)....and the variety is called 'Lollypop''(my sisters nickname),,so I had a lovely day,,,until I tried to get into my house (have a bad left hip) and promptly knackered my right ankle,,so I was stuck,,laughing,,hanging on to the rail,,couldn't go up,down or sideways so I got ceremoniously shoved through the front door to be caught by my son,,then half dragged,half thrown on to the sofa (not laughing anymore cos I was in agony)!!

Comment

I got my dinner (roast beef and all the trimmings) cooked for me, 2 beautiful hand made, one of a kind cards by 2 fantastic artists called No 1 son and The Daughter, and i got physically squished to the extent they upturned the chair!! I had 3 kids climbing all over me and the chair up-ended!!

after that and a wrestle with the boys on the floor (less to fall) I was helped to my feet and given wine and cheese then curled up to watch the corniest carry on film in existance and spent the rest of my night in fits of giggles!!

Comment

Yes - I too had all my chicks around me - they've all left home now (grownup?) and there is no longer the cold cuppa tea, the raw boiled egg and the burnt toast in bed (which I miss lol) but it was a wonderful day

Comment

yeh gota love the Inky black liquid and the words "Morning Tea mammy"

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X