• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Santander calls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Santander calls

no.. sapphy its not work im going to the ombusdman about, its santander. They defaulted me for a payment the day I paid it.

The whole work thing was an aside!! They aint bothering me really, just had to make a t/l feel 2 inches tall

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Puffrose View Post
      I acutally pointed to my boobs and did the dawn french line "These are a real giveaway arent they?"
      Had you shaved off your beard? msl:

Comment

just cos you asked me to so nicely CC!!

I refuse to get rid of the moustache thought, VEEEEEEEERY Hercule Poirot!!:heh: :eyebrows:

Comment

Could you not call them and ask for your number to be removed from there system, I did that and funny as it may sound they did it.
          worth a shot

Comment

A section 10 notice under the Data Protection Act 1998 (link) might also work.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X