• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to forum, desperately need help with a DCA! WON!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to this forum and desperately need help with a DC

He went out to eat a steak maybe?

Comment

Re: Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to this forum and desperately need help with a DC

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
      He went out to eat a steak maybe?
      Tartare?

I also heard about how he apparently likes to help people to move out...

Comment

Pictures of the property empire.

First of all, a view of the front of 30 High Street, Stockport, cleverly converted from an old mill building to look like an old mill building. Note especially the single entry doorway with which, together with a 10m drop at the back of the building and no fire escape, excellent security is ensured.

Should a fire break out, Stockport has an excellent fire service which can be guaranteed to arrive within 30 minutes and a good burns unit at the local hospital.
        Attached Files

Comment

10 High Street, Stockport - the luxurious offices in which NG Collections and various of Karl Nolan's companies are supposedly based.

Note the polished brass plates proudly declaring which companies are based there.

Attached Files

Comment

Lower Hillgate, Stockport - truly an "up and coming" area!
            Attached Files

Comment

44 - 42, 40a, 40 and 38 Lower Hillgate, Stockport, followed by a photo of the mailbox at 40a.

Note the stylish touch of the roof garden at 40a.
              Attached Files

Comment

Finally, 40 and 38 Lower Hillgate, Stockport, with the last picture also showing the adjacent bomb site left from the war. The fencing was replaced more recently, in the last fifteen years.
                Attached Files

Comment

Diamond, CC !

Comment

Debtdispute,

my friends and I have recently taken inspire/ beckhall to court, we too rented with inspire hand have not seen our deposits returned or given any reason as to why!

Your friend who is currently undertaking proceedings should know that they can also claim against inspire for failing to put the deposit in a holding scheme also. You can claim up to 3 times the deposit in compensation when a letting agency fails to protect the deposit (even if tenancy has ended)

We are currently pursuing inspire, it may be worth putting our heads together at some point!

Comment

Has anything else happened?

I've had a follow-up call from Stockport Trading Standards and it seems they share my belief that "NG Collections" does not actually exist; they confirmed my belief that it certainly does not have a Comsumer Credit Licence.

They cannot find any evidence of who is behind that company. Has anyone sent any cheque to "NG Collections" and, if they have, into whose account was it paid?

Comment

Hi CC,

I have a date to "attend before the District Judge" at the end of April. My affidavit has been sent to Beckhall, it will be very interesting to see whether Beckhall actually turn up.

F.

Comment

*Update*

I notice the company status of Inspire Holmes has changed to: "First notification of strike-off action in London Gazette (Section 652) GAZ1" (as of 28th March). Maybe someone else can clarify this, when I googled it the answer I found was that it means the business is being wound up.

Comment

Yes, indeed.

And Tradinc Limited will be struck off on 2 April 2013.

Both Beckhall Projects Limited and Beckhall Property Limited (this latter still seems to have 48 mortgaged properties) are both on the "first Gazette" stage.

Bellminster Limited still seems to be safe from being dissolved.

Comment

Set Aside Hearing will be on 9th May.

No contact at all from NG Collections.
                              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                                Set Aside Hearing will be on 9th May.

No contact at all from NG Collections.
                                Good. This rather confirms what I suspected might be the motives of the alleged "creditor".

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X