• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MBNA - Aktiv Kapital x 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MBNA - Aktiv Kapital x 2

Thankyou again !
    Clever Clogs that really made me laugh.

Comment

Just to drive you all mad, I have just opened yesterdays post and I have had a letter from Aktiv re our second MBNA Account. Once more they state they have included the CCA. They have sent me one photocopied page which looks to be the CCA Document according to my untrained eye ! But should they have sent other documentation also , it says it is page 1 of 2 ,but I dont have page 2 ?

PDF attached for you to take a look please if and when you have a chance. Many Thanks .
      Attached Files

Comment

As they have only sent one side, I would be sending the same thing as for the other one: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...624#post348624 :thumb:

Comment

Ok will do . The other letter went off yesterday so will await a response with baited breath. So I take with regards to MBNA number 2 it should have been double sided ?

Thankyou once again.

Comment

Originally posted by JammyDodger41 View Post
            OK; will do . The other letter went off yesterday, so will await a response with bated breath. So I take with regards to MBNA number 2, it should have been double sided ?
            Yes, like their faces.

It was not even a reconstituted "twue copy" of the executed agreement, but one side of a Virgin Money application form.
            Section 3 - "key information" - is interesting, as 3b states "Details of other service charges are set out in section 4."

There is no section 4 in the document those numpties provided.

It is also illegible in places and, if for that reason alone, they have not complied with the s78 request.

Comment

Quote:- The recipient very likely won't have a clue what you're talking about, DCAs are not known for employing the sharpest tools in the box, they are just trained monkeys, programmed to try and make you pay.

(Must be the true!st statement on the Net To-Day!)

Comment

Quick update - Aktiv K have been quick to reply re the letter sent back in relation to MBNA Acc number 1 - It says the following " I refer to previous communications. We would like to confirm to you that we are still waiting for information to be supplied to ourselves from the original creditor. The information is required by ourselves in order to resolve your query. Your account with us continues to remain on hold, whilst we await this information. "

So I guess I put the kettle back on again ?!

Comment

Just updating again if thats ok

Another letter Letter received Re MBNA Acc 2 - details as follows "We refer to your request under sections 77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. The documentation has been ordered from the Original Creditor in this matter and currently your account remains on hold. "

Re MBNA Acc 1 - the following has arrived dated 26th June - "I refer to your communication regarding the above account, in particular your letter dated the 12th June 2013.

I can confirm that your points have been acknowledged and action is being taken to fulfill your request. As Aktiv Krapital is not the original creditor the original documentation is not held by us. MBNA have been contacted to supply the terms and conditions of this account, Once I am in receipt of such documents, they will be forwarded to yourself promptly.

Theyhave also included a leaflet called "How we resolve your complaint" this states that they will resolve my complaint within 8 weeks, if it is unable to do so they will issue a final response of which I can then take the matter further. The eight weeks was up on the 11th June.
                  Hope you dont mind me posting the correspondence I am receiving. Thankyou.

Comment

Im back again ! I Have today received a huge envelope from Aktiv Kapital re MBNA number 2. Reads as follows
                    " We refer to your request for further documentation / further information regardign your agreement with MBNA under sections 77 to 79 of the consumer Credit Act.

Please now find attached the documents provided to us by the original creditor and we now look forward to your proposals for payment within 14 days.

I Have been through the huge pile of papers they have sent, each one is a photocopy of a Virgin MBNA statement from 2011 and a couple from 2012. There is the odd page of payment information, ie interest allocation, how to contact them, making a payment to MBNA and the important information behind a couple of the statements. There is absolutely nothing else included.
                    I would appreciate your thoughts on my next move or response to this please if possible. Thankyou again.

Should we receive no response from you, the accoutn will be passed to our collections division for further action "

Comment

Im back again ! I Have today received a huge envelope from Aktiv Kapital re MBNA number 2. Reads as follows
                      " We refer to your request for further documentation / further information regardign your agreement with MBNA under sections 77 to 79 of the consumer Credit Act.

Please now find attached the documents provided to us by the original creditor and we now look forward to your proposals for payment within 14 days.

I Have been through the huge pile of papers they have sent, each one is a photocopy of a Virgin MBNA statement from 2011 and a couple from 2012. There is the odd page of payment information, ie interest allocation, how to contact them, making a payment to MBNA and the important information behind a couple of the statements. There is absolutely nothing else included.
                      I would appreciate your thoughts on my next move or response to this please if possible. Thankyou again.

Should we receive no response from you, the accoutn will be passed to our collections division for further action "

Comment

Oops not sure what happened with my posts above, ended up being posted twice but without the rest of the text which should have said.

If anyone can provide me with any advice on how to respond to the above it would be much appreciated.
                        Thankyou.

Comment

If all that Activ Krapital has sent has been statements, odd information sheets and other, assorted tat, then it is axiomatic that they have not complied with your request made pursuant to section 78(1) (link) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 as that krap would include neither the executed agreement nor a reconstituted, "twue copy" of the same.

Hence, s78(6) applies and Activ Krapital can get knotted.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                            If all that Activ Krapital has sent has been statements, odd information sheets and other, assorted tat, then it is axiomatic that they have not complied with your request made pursuant to section 78(1) (link) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 as that krap would include neither the executed agreement nor a reconstituted, "twue copy" of the same.

Hence, s78(6) applies and Activ Krapital can get knotted.
                            Very kind of you to give them permission, CC! msl:
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                            gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                              Of course, that is what they must do. Because, they have not complied under the requirements of "the Act".

Terms & Conditions as well, if you please!

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                                I did not grant my permission, or I would have written that they may get knotted. :nerd:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X