• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome Finance Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome Finance Issues

Ok have you any ideas or shall I PM Ami?
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Don't ask me - I'm clueless on this stuff, DT. Maybe PM them both and see what transpires? xx

Comment

Couple places on the spreadsheet where you have put the value of the returned Direct Debit in as a Direct Debit Fee. If you take those out it makes the actual charges added to the account £99.84 plus interest comes to £138 odd.

If you add up just the 'fee assessment' fees they come to £9.94 so add the stat interest would be about the same as the cheque you had.

(that's the spreadsheet from 2008 - 2013)

SO SOUNDS LIKE THEY HAVE ONLY OFFERED TO REFUND ' FEE ASSESSMENT FEE''

Does that help at all?
        Last edited by Amethyst; 10th August 2014, 16:57:PM.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi,

I'm afraid this has never been resolved and now the car I had the finance on has now died, my question is am I within my rights to scrap the car ?

Comment

Don't know [MENTION=39080]kitkat kay[/MENTION] [MENTION=42011]Nem[/MENTION]asis45 can you advise, it's the dreaded Welcome !

Originally posted by kitkat kay View Post
            Hi,

I'm afraid this has never been resolved and now the car I had the finance on has now died, my question is am I within my rights to scrap the car ?
            Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Hi kitkat kay

Ongoing since 2013, I believe
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi,

Thats correct this has been ongoing since 2013 and still no resolution, could I scrap the car ?

Thanks

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                Hi kitkat kay

Ongoing since 2013, I believe

Comment

IMHO

Has the account been sold, or is it still with Welcome?

Whichever, I would write to the 'owner' & give them a reasonable time to collect the vehicle (a month?), explaining it is unserviceable & beyond economic repair, & let them know that if they do not respond, the vehicle will be disposed of as it is causing an inconvenience.

Others may offer va better solution
                  @Amethyst & @mystery1
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                  Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                  gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                  The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X