• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome Finance AOE order enforced when I didnt know I even had a CCJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome Finance AOE order enforced when I didnt know I even had a CCJ

sorry for spamming, also WF statement shows two lots of court fees for £300 each on 10th and 12th Dec 2008...

Comment

added a clearer pic
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks above board cannot see the court making a mistake take the advice given on here to find the CCJ
        Good luck

Comment

"You have failed to pay as ordered", when you have never been notified or ordered to do anything.

Comment

Well...

I've got a CCJ thats for sure. I'm holding it. And it gets stranger - maybe im just going crazy but its an acceptance. whatever that is. Says I madea an offer and the claimant accepted. Not sure why they gave me a CCJ then ??

its dated 6th aug 2008 too. The guy at the court gave me a copy when I dropped my letter off. Now I'm damn sure I didnt do this. I mean its possible I made an offer, but why of £87.06 rather than £90... And I damn sure wouldnt have if I knew Id get a CCJ anyway.

Anyone have experience with this? The guy told me that and the two I forms I already had were all they had relating to this case. So does the claimant send you a letter asking for payment? and then if you accept you are given a CCJ?

Also that was the time B+K were handling my affairs... Does a DMC have the power to do this? Something is really not right here. I have a B+K statement from 11 aug 08 showin a payment to them on 7th of £87.06

Awful quick if I had to notify them of all this...

The judgement is for £6,273, balance of £5,993 for debt (and interest to date of judgment) and £340 costs

I kinda feel better now i know, but I also feel worse. Because either I made the offer... Which seems unlikely or the DMC did, which is just insane!

So i'm tempted to call them and blag that WF are disputing some payments of something and ask for copies of everything related to that account. Or should I keep schtum and SAR them? Can you SAR a DMC?

Comment

Hmm, just a little update here to see if anyone has a fresh idea.

I heard nothing back from court at all.. Not even an acknowledgement, so i guess I have to pay them £90 out of my wages this month at least. To be honest i think its best idea, because the CCJ doesnt show on anything! so if i apply to set aside maybe it will show up all of a sudden.

Welcome wrote to me to acknowledge my SAR, but told me I needed to enclosed £10 - (WHICH I DID!) so it seems their mail guy pocketed that. Called them up and they tried to bullishhh me, but when I had the ref number and stuff they said theyd waive the charge and look into it. Sneaky little so and sos.

I then asked about the CCJ because I am just curious now and wanted to know why they send my employer a bill for £5.6k when i only owe them a grand. He muttered about it being because I paid them (wf) directly after the application for attachment of earnings in 2009 so he said there must be a mix up with the balances and hed look into it and call me back. (i guess they are shredding all my documents as i tpye this :P)

But anyway I am ok with work so Im happy, i will pay them off if necessary, although when I work out how much I have already paid them compared to what I borrowed, I will probly suggest we call it quits.

Im still unsure of how to proceed with the debt management company gettin me a CCJ though... That is surely not on! Does anyone know where I could complain about that?

Thanks

Comment

Just skimming this thread so i may have gotten the wrong end of the stick, if so apologies.

Is it possible some kind of application was made to the court, perhaps a Tomlin order and the repayments were arranged under it, this could explain why the judgment was stayed whilst the repayments continued, just a thought,

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X