• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Black Horse Numpties United

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Horse Numpties United

Well this really extracts the urine !!!
    I took out a small loan with these jokers a few years back.
    The whole PPI debacle kicked off and I spend a year getting them to schedule the loan without the worthless PPI.

Things have been ticking along for a while when out of the blue I received an official "notice of arrears".
    Now as I was marginally overpaying this debt after the reschedule I found this rather off.
    So requested a full statement of account, which took several months to arrive as I had to chase it.

On close examination it appears that have have indeed completely repaid this loan, in fact I have OVER paid by several hundred squids.
    Interesting, thought I and duly cancelled my standing order and fired off a request for repayment of said over payment.

Heard nowt, not really surprised as it was over Xmas and all that.
    Jan rolled round as did the occasional phone call and txt wondering where my payment is.
    Clearly they had "mislaid" my letter so another copy was sent forthwith.

Still waiting for any sort of reasoned response, but low a missive arrived this very morning.

Originally posted by Black Horse Bovine Excrement
    Dear Mr Ben
    Your agreement has now been referred to MUCKY HALL to act on our behalf for collection of the overdue amount. Any further payment or contact regarding your agreement should now be made to.....
    I ROFLMAO'd hearty.

Now why have they passed this directly to Mucky Hall without first going through the normal demands and defaults rigmarole....

Let the real fun commence, or not...
    Tags: None

Re: Black Horse Numpties United

48 down 1 to come!
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Unfortunately as I have already dealt with Mucky Hall for a couple of accounts I cannot increment my score.
      That is an indication of unique DCA encounters, multiple occurrences don't count

Comment

oh well!
        got my own little battle with them at the moment!

Comment

Curlyben...Mucky Hall...unique DCA encounters.
          Wow.

:ranger:

Comment

OFT recently revoked/did not grant a licence to three DCA's - How the blazes does Mucky hall still hold on to theirs?! I recently sent an e-mail to OFT acknowledging their 'good work' but that I felt they had barely scratched the surface.

Comment

I do hope you are sending preaction letter to Black Horse for

a/ recovery of your money + interest
              b/ compensation for distress of your letterbox being soiled by mail from Muckheap Hall?
              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Cel, I haven't even started yet.
                Unfortunately I have more pressing matters to attend to before I litigate their behinds into the previous century..

Comment

CB you say that you probably overpaid? How about you instruct Mucky hall to collect debt from BH on your behalf

Comment

Ruby, I'd rather use a real DCA, actually a bailiff, rather than Pond Scum
                    No probably about it either as it's fully calculable in the statement of account I have.

Comment

My last post was very much dripping with sarcasm (in case anyone missed it lol). CB you are the one who (as far as I can remember) started referring to this outfit as mucky hall. I have been a member of LB for four years now and you certainly have taught me a few things. I feel like I have been to the university of CB

Comment

Me too!
                        Still learning in fact thanks to this site.:clap2:

Comment

Originally posted by christianpassy View Post
                          Curlyben...Mucky Hall...unique DCA encounters.
                          Wow.

:ranger:
                          Scary how similar all their demands are in fact.
                          I have seen off the Great and the Good and all those in between.
                          I'm most likely marked up as a rogue debtor or serial debt avoider, but nothing is further from the truth.
                          True, I have NEVER paid a DCA, but the debts I had have been perfectly lawfully dealt with.

Comment

Mr RightHand meet Mr LeftHand...

Dated the day after the one above !!!

Originally posted by BH Stupidity continued
                            We have decided as a concession, to apply an interest rate to your agreement of 0.00%.This is lower than your contractual rate of interest. This rate will apply until the end of your agreement. We reserve the right in our discretion to withdraw this concession at any time.

If you settle your agreement early however, we MAY calculate your settlement figure using your contractual rate of interest.

If you have any queries please contact us, quoting your agreement number
                            Yours sincereky
                            Squiggle
                            Manager
                            You really couldn't make this up !!!

Comment

Lol, typical template letter gone wrong! DWP are just as bad in sending out letters that don't make any sense. Cost cutting ...........

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X