• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Black Horse Numpties United

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Horse Numpties United

Welcome letter from mucky Hall received this morning, yet more utter fiction.
    The amount claimed is 20% less than the original loan !!!

If I was working on BH's figures I would be paying this debt off for another TWO years, taking into account their generous offer

Comment

Well first demand letter from Mucky Hall received.
      They have saved me a job as well as they included an up to date statement of account, which just confirms my previous conclusions.
      I'll give it till the end of the month then chase BH for a response.
      As ever, default activity with MH is the norm

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
        Well first demand letter from Mucky Hall received.
        They have saved me a job as well as they included an up to date statement of account, which just confirms my previous conclusions.
        I'll give it till the end of the month then chase BH for a response.
        As ever, default activity with MH is the norm
        Do you mean that they have sent you a statement of account showing a positive balance yet they want you to pay them? Is that not a demand for a savings account and does that mean that they cannot really solicit you for such a product since they do not offer the said product, lol!!
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X