• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim credit services / consortium reclaim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claim credit services / consortium reclaim

OK everyone do you remember CONSORTIUM RECLAIM..... yep the company that went into administration...... leaving loads of you having paid upfront fees and nothing to show for it?

Well it appears that the directors who are behind the new companies Amrinder Patwal who started Consortium Reclaim plus a Nicholas Harle who is also a director. Just by coincidence they operate out of the same building where Consortium Reclaim once traded hey what a coincidence.... or are still trading having dumped all their debts and started a new companies.

So guys and girls..... here is my message...

Do not pay upfront fees to any Claims Management Company especially when they cold call you, you can deal with these type of claims yourself, do not be drawn in by their sales patter.

If any company writes to you saying that they have taken over from Consortium Reclaim and want you to sign their terms and conditions - please post up on here please..........

JUST BE VERY WARY....
    Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:15:AM. Reason: correction made
    Tags: None

Credit claim services

These people may be on the band wagon from Consortium..... I will have to do some research on this. It was a post on MSE that has alerted me.

OK maybe they got the name the wrong way round - this may be them another Swansea CMC...

Claim Credit Services LimitedEdit detailsCompany Number: 05894384
    Company Type: Private limited with share capital
    SIC Code: 6523, Other Financial Intermediation (Not Elsewhere Classified)

Inc. Date: 02 Aug 2006
    Annual Returns: 17 Jul 2012
    Annual Accounts: 31 Aug 2011
    Last Updated: 24 Jul 2012

Add Add Add
    Registered Address

Langdon House Langdon Road
    Sa1 Swansea Waterfront
    Swansea
    SA1 8QY
    United Kingdom

Trading Address

Edit details
    Langdon House Langdon Road
    Sa1 Swansea Waterfront
    Swansea
    West Glamorgan
    SA1 8QY

Trading Tel: Add Telephone number

About Claim Credit Services Limited

Claim Credit Services Limited was incorporated on 02 Aug 2006 and is located in Swansea. The company's status is active, with one director. Claim Credit Services Limited is split between 15 shareholders. They have no known group companies. Claim Credit Services Limited have total assets of £0 plus total liabilities of £12,245. They owe £12,245 to creditors and are due £17,250 from trade debtors. Their book value is £5,005, and the value of their shareholders' fund is £5,005.

Previously Known As

27 May 2009 Jcr Financial Services Ltd
    15 Jun 2012 Claimback Direct Ltd
    Last edited by TUTTSI; 20th February 2013, 12:34:PM.

Comment

Re: CLAIM CREDIT SERVICES/ CONSORTIUM RECLAIM

''Council acts against company claiming to 'write off' credit card debt....''

http://www.swansea.gov.uk/index.cfm?articleid=53731
      Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:15:AM.

Comment

Re: CLAIM CREDIT SERVICES/ CONSORTIUM RECLAIM

Wonderful, lets keep at em !
        Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:16:AM.

Comment

Re: CLAIM CREDIT SERVICES CONSORTIUM RECLAIM

http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issu...es;sort=newest

Date:
          8 January 2014
          Issue Number:
          Page number:

Publication Date: Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Notice Code: 2450

Petitions to Wind Up (Companies)

In the High Court of Justice (Chancery Division)

Companies Court No 7928 of 2013

In the Matter of CLAIM CREDIT SERVICES LIMITED

(Company Number 05894384)

and in the Matter of the Insolvency Act 1986

A Petition to wind up the above-named Company, Registration Number 05894384, of The Business Centre 1 Peniel Green Road, Llansamlet, Swansea, Wales, SA7 9AP formerly at c/o Bevan & Buckland, Langdon House, Langdon Road, SA1 Swansea Waterfront, Swansea, Wales, SA1 8QY, principal trading address unknown presented on 13 November 2013 by the Commissioners for HM Revenue and Customs, of Bush House, Strand, London, WC2B 4RD, claiming to be Creditors of the Company, will be heard at the Royal Courts of Justice, 7 Rolls Buildings, Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1NL, on 20 January 2014, at 1030 hours (or as soon thereafter as the Petition can be heard).

Any persons intending to appear on the hearing of the Petition (whether to support or oppose it) must give notice of intention to do so to the Petitioners or to their Solicitor in accordance with Rule 4.16 by 1600 hours on 17 January 2014.

The Petitioners` Solicitor is the Solicitor to, HM Revenue and Customs, Solicitor`s Office, South West Wing, Bush House, Strand, London, WC2B 4RD, telephone 020 7438 6770. (Ref SLR1689089/G.)

8 January 2014.

(1970876)
          Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:37:AM.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: CLAIM CREDIT SERVICES / ex CONSORTIUM RECLAIM

It sounds as though they are going to be ''handing over files'' to '' Credit Clear Services Registration Number CRM12580."

1 Kingland Road, Poole, Dorset BH15 1SH Email: enquiry@creditclearservices.co.uk
            Credit Clear Services Limited is registered in England, company registration number 06550616.
            Our registered address is: 9 St Georges Yard, Castle Street, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7LW

Some clients of ''Claim Credit Services'' have already been contacted by ''Clear Credit Services''
            Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:37:AM.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Credit Clear Services trade as CCS-Review https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/...y=-1&status=-1

Claim Credit Services trade as CCS Review (without the hyphen) https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/...y=-1&status=-1

They had this sown up from the start.
              Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:36:AM.

Comment

And I suppose the ''regulators'' haven't spotted it ?
                Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:36:AM.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  And I suppose the ''regulators'' haven't spotted it ?
                  Would it have made any difference if they had?
                  Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:35:AM.

Comment

Ah ha. Tuttsi posted http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...242#post296242 about Credit Clear Services. back in November 2012 !

Originally posted by Director of Credit Clear Services

I am happy to clarify your query.
                    I am posting on here because I am sole Director of Credit Clear Services Ltd. - We are based in Poole, Dorset.

Not to be confused with a company set up this year called : Claim Credit Services Ltd, who are a new Claims Company offering financial review to consumers, but I understand this company is based in Wales.

We are not connected : with either Consortium or Claim Credit Services. The Companies have not shared Directors or addressesat any time.

If you go on Companies house website and do a webcheck on the company name it will confirm who is who.

As previously said "Credit Clear Services" are not customer facing, so we dont cold call, we dont even have clients, we simply process claims cases to settlement for other Claims Companies.

We have not recevied any formal notice, but as far as we know Consortium have stopped trading.
                    Also another thread http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ight=helliwell ref Redress Claims

There was also Credit Clear Solutions Ltd who were struck off companies house 2009 after a years ''trading'' - I suspect they were known as CCS as well .
                    Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:35:AM.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Now Credit Clear Services are being investigated by MOJ https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/details.aspx/12580
                      Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:33:AM.

Comment

I tried to find out about this regulation 35 as the MOJ use this frequently. I have tried searching but have been unable to pin down exactly what it means, any ideas?

Credit Clear Services Ltd is being investigated by the Claims Management Regulator under regulation 35 of The Compensation (Claims Management Services) Regulations 2006
                        Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:32:AM.

Comment

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2...lation/35/made

Regulator to investigate complaints or suspicions of unprofessional conduct

35. (1) If a person complains to the Regulator about the professional conduct of an authorised person, the Regulator may investigate the complaint.
                          (2) The Regulator may also investigate the professional conduct of an authorised person if the Regulator is satisfied, otherwise than as a result of a complaint, that—
                          (a)there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the authorised person has failed to comply with a condition of authorisation; and
                          (b)the alleged or suspected breach is serious enough to justify investigation.
                          (3) In making the decision whether or not to investigate, the Regulator must take into account—
                          (a)the source of any allegation made against the authorised person, and whether the allegation is credible;
                          (b)if the grounds for the suspicion are not an allegation or allegations against the person, what those grounds are and the credibility of their source;
                          (c)whether the person also engages in another business activity and, if so, what that activity is and its relationship to the business of the provision of claims management services;
                          (d)whether there have been other credible allegations against, or suspicions about, the person of failure to comply with a condition of authorisation;
                          (e)anything in the Regulator’s records about the person that is relevant to the person’s conduct as an authorised person, including, in particular—
                          (i)the person’s application to become an authorised person;
                          (ii)any statements by the person under regulation 12(5)(f) to the effect that he has complied with conditions of the authorisation;
                          (iii)any audit and inspection reports held by the Regulator; and
                          (iv)any previous allegations against, or suspicions about, the person that the Regulator reasonably considers to have been well founded, even if no action was taken against the person;
                          (f)any report in the media;
                          (g)any advertising by the person;
                          (h)any other publicly available information about the person; and
                          (i)any information or documents provided by the person in answer to a requirement under regulation 36.
                          Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:31:AM.
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally Posted by Director of Credit Clear Services
                            I am happy to clarify your query.
                            I am posting on here because I am sole Director of Credit Clear Services Ltd. - We are based in Poole, Dorset.

Not to be confused with a company set up this year called : Claim Credit Services Ltd, who are a new Claims Company offering financial review to consumers, but I understand this company is based in Wales.

We are not connected : with either Consortium or Claim Credit Services. The Companies have not shared Directors or addressesat any time.

If you go on Companies house website and do a webcheck on the company name it will confirm who is who.

As previously said "Credit Clear Services" are not customer facing, so we dont cold call, we dont even have clients, we simply process claims cases to settlement for other Claims Companies.

We have not recevied any formal notice, but as far as we know Consortium have stopped trading.
                            This is complete rubbish.

I got stung by Consortium Reclaim and kept at them for a refund, eventually a letter arrived from Credit Clear Services - registered address in Poole, saying they had taken over my claim.
                            Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:34:AM.

Comment

Re: CLAIM CREDIT SERVICES / CONSORTIUM RECLAIM

Do you happen to live in Wales?
                              Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:31:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X