• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Credit card debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit card debt

Good afternoon,
    I am in need of some help and advice urgently please; ifanyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
    I have a credit card debt, which I can’t pay, so have sentthe following 4 letters from the get out of debt free website, which are attached.
    Kind regards,
    Selmar.

Common Law Copyright Notice

Non-Negotiable
    Common Law Copyright Notice
    Copyright Notice: All rights reserved re common-law copyright oftrade-name/trade-mark, ™ (“Debtor”), as well as any and all derivatives andvariations in the spelling of said trade-name/trade-mark – Common Law Copyright2011 ©. Said common-law trade-name/trade-mark, ™ (and all derivatives thereof),may neither be used, nor reproduced, neither in whole nor in part, nor in anymanner whatsoever, without the prior, express, written consent andacknowledgment of ©, as signified by the red-ink signature of © , hereinafter“Secured Party.”
    With the intent of being contractually bound, any juristic person, as wellas the agent of said juristic person, consents and agrees by this CopyrightNotice that neither said juristic person, nor the agent of said juristicperson, shall display, nor otherwise use in any manner, the common-lawtrade-name/trade-mark ™ (and all derivatives thereof), nor the common-lawcopyright described herein, nor any derivative of, nor any variation in thespelling of, ™ (and all derivatives thereof) without the prior, express,written consent and acknowledgment of Secured Party, as signified by SecuredParty’s signature in red ink. Secured Party neither grants, nor implies, norotherwise gives consent for any unauthorised use of ™ (and all derivativesthereof), and all such unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
    Take note also that Common Law Copyright is claimed by Secured Party over,including, but not restricted or limited to, all means of personalidentification of Debtor defined as; all fingerprints, footprints, palm prints,thumbprints, hand-prints, toe-prints, RNA materials, DNA materials, blood andblood fractions, biopsies, surgically removed tissue, body parts, organs, hair,teeth, nails, semen, urine, faeces, excrement, other body fluids and matter ofany kind, and breath samples, voice-print, retinal image, and the descriptionthereof, and all other corporeal identification factors, and said factorsphysical counterparts, any and all body tissues of any kind, in any form, andall records and record numbers, including the results, recorded or otherwise,of all and any tests performed on any material relating to Debtor, andinformation pertaining thereto, and any visual image, photographic orelectronic, notwithstanding any and all claims to the contrary. In addition,Secured Party retains absolute control and mastery over the property of hisbody, mind and mental faculties to the extent that no medications, foods orotherwise may be administered to him without his express consent in writtenform, using red ink, and freely given in full formal consent.
    Self-executing Security Agreement in Event of Unauthorised Use: By thisCopyright Notice, both the juristic person and the agent of said juristicperson, hereinafter jointly and severally “User,” consent and agree that anyuse of ™ (and all derivatives thereof), other than authorised use as set forthabove constitutes unauthorised use and counterfeiting of Secured Party’scommon-law copyrighted property, which contractually binds User, and rendersthis Copyright Notice a Security Agreement, wherein User is Debtor and © isSecured Party, and signifies that User:
    (1) Grants Secured Party a security interest in all User’s assets, land, andpersonal property, and all of User’s interest in assets, land, and personalproperty, in the sum certain amount of TEN MILLION SOLID GOLD SOVEREIGN COINSGB of use of the common-law-copyrighted trade-name/trade-mark ™, as well as foreach and every occurrence of use of any and all derivatives of, and variationsin the spelling of, ™, plus costs, plus triple damages.
    (2) Authenticates this Security Agreement wherein User is Debtor and © isSecured Party, and wherein User pledges all of User’s assets, land, consumergoods, farm products, inventory, equipment, money, investment property,commercial tort claims, letters of credit, letter-of-credit rights, chattelpaper, instruments, deposit accounts, accounts, documents, and generalintangibles, as well as all User’s interest in all such foregoing property, nowowned and hereafter acquired, now existing and hereafter arising, and whereverlocated, as collateral for securing User’s contractual obligation in favour ofSecured Party, for User’s unauthorised use of Secured Party’scommon-law-copyrighted property.
    (3) Consents and agrees with Secured Party’s filing of a UCC FinancingStatement in the UCC filing office, as well as in any county recorder’s office,wherein User is debtor and © is Secured Party.
    (4) Consents and agrees that said UCC Financing Statement described above inparagraph “(3)” is a continuing financing statement, and further consents andagrees with Secured Party’s filing of any continuation statement necessary formaintaining Secured Party’s perfected security interest in all of User’sproperty and interest in property, pledged as collateral in this SecurityAgreement and described above in paragraph “(2),” until User’s contractualobligation theretofore incurred has been fully satisfied.
    (5) Consents and agrees with Secured Party’s filing of any UCC FinancingStatement, as described above in paragraph’s “(3)” and “(4),” as well as thefiling of any Security Agreement, as described above in paragraph “(2),” in theUCC filing office, as well as in any county recorder’s office.
    (6) Consents and agrees that any and all such filings described inparagraphs “(4)” and “(5)” above are not, and may not be considered, bogus, andthat User will not claim that any such filing is bogus.
    (7) Waives all defences.
    (8) Appoints Secured Party as Authorised Representative for User, effectiveupon User’s default re User’s contractual obligations in favour of SecuredParty as set forth below under “Payment Terms” and “Default Terms,” grantingSecured Party full authorization and power for engaging in any and all actionson behalf of User including, but not limited by, authentication of a record onbehalf of User, as Secured Party, in Secured Party’s sole discretion, deemsappropriate, and User further consents and agrees that this appointment ofSecured Party as Authorised Representative for User, effective upon User’sdefault, is irrevocable and coupled with a security interest. User furtherconsents and agrees with all of the following additional terms ofSelf-executing Security Agreement in Event of Unauthorised Use.
    Payment Terms: In accordance with fees for unauthorised use of ™ (and allderivatives thereof) as set forth above, User hereby consents and agrees thatUser shall pay Secured Party all unauthorised-use fees in full within SEVEN (7)days of date invoice is sent Secured Party’s invoice, hereinafter “Invoice,”itemising said fees. Default Terms: In event of non-payment in full of allunauthorised-use fees by User within SEVEN (7) days of date Invoice is sent,User shall be deemed in default and:
    a. All of User’s property and property pledged as collateral by User, as setforth above in paragraph “(2),” immediately becomes, i.e. is, property ofSecured Party.
    b. Secured Party is appointed User’s Authorised Representative as set forthabove in “(8)”.
    c. User consents and agrees that Secured Party may take possession of, aswell as otherwise dispose of in any manner that Secured Party, in SecuredParty’s sole discretion, deems appropriate, including, but not limited by, saleat auction, at any time following User’s default, and without further notice,any and all of User’s property and interest, described above in paragraph“(2),” formerly pledged as collateral by User, now property of Secured Party,in respect of this “Self-executing Security Agreement in Event of UnauthorisedUse,” that Secured Party, again in Secured Party’s sole discretion, deemsappropriate.
    Terms for Curing Default: Upon event of default, as set forth above under“Default Terms,” irrespective of any and all of User’s former property andinterest in property, described above in paragraph “(2),” in the possession of,as well as disposed of by, Secured Party, as authorised above under “DefaultTerms,” User may cure User’s default only re the remainder of User’s saidformer property and interest property, formerly pledged as collateral that isneither in the possession of, nor otherwise disposed of by, Secured Partywithin twenty (20) days of date of User’s default only by payment in full.
    Terms of Strict Foreclosure: User’s non-payment in full of allunauthorised-use fees itemised in invoice within said twenty (20) day period forcuring defaults as set forth under “Terms for Curing Default” authorisesSecured Party’s immediate non-judicial strict foreclosure on any and allremaining former property and interest in property, formerly pledged ascollateral by User, now property of Secured Party, which is not in thepossession of, nor otherwise disposed of by, Secured Party, upon expiration ofsaid twenty (20) day default-curing period.
    Ownership subject to common-law copyright and UCC Financing Statement andSecurity Agreement filed with the UCC filing office. Record owner: © ,Autograph Common Law Copyright© 1981-3000. Unauthorised use of “©” incurssame unauthorised-use fees as those associated with (and all derivativesthereof), as set forth above in paragraph “(1)” under “Self-executing SecurityAgreement in Event of Unauthorised Use.”
    I have the right to amend this Common Law Copyright Notice, as and whennecessary, and at my sole discretion.
    This Copyright Notice includes any and all business names owned ™ (and allderivatives thereof).

WARNING NOTICE
    To all that it concerns,
    Anyone having business/visiting []
    NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TOPRINCIPAL AND NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT APPLIES
    NO TRESPASS
    Notice of Removal of ImpliedRight of Access.
    You are advised to read the followingnotice thoroughly and carefully. It is a lawful notice. It informs you. Itmeans what it says.

I hereby give notice that the implied right of accessto the property known as [], and surrounding areas, has been removed, alongwith all associated property including, but not limited to, any privateconveyance in respect of the following:

1) ANY employee, principal, agent, third party or representative or any otherperson acting on behalf of or under the instruction of HER MAJESTY'S COURTSERVICE, or any other CORPORATE BODY (i.e. Company) howsoever named and,

2) ANY POLICE OFFICER who is acting for the CORPORATE POLICE and NOT acting asa Constable for and on behalf of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her peopleas expressed in the Oath of Office of all POLICE men and women, that is asPublic Servants, upon your Oath of Office to serve "with fairness,integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights andaccording equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of mypower, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offencesagainst people and property"

COMMON LAW JURISDICTION APPLIES EXCLUSIVELY

Please also take notice that the land known as England is a Common Lawjurisdiction and any transgression of this notice will be dealt with accordingto Common Law.

Any and all access to the above mentionedproperties shall be by strict invitation only and shall be subject to terms andconditions, available by written request.

We do not have, and have never had, a contract. And any permission that youbelieve you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe that you havepower of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired, and any consentthat you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn. If youfeel so inclined as to enforce statutes as a consequence of this matter I willreport your conduct to ALL relevant bodies and will pursue Proof of Claim inaffidavit form, under your full commercial liability and under the penalty of perjury.

You are deemed to have been served this notice with immediate effect.
    There will be a charge of £10,000.00for any incursion what so ever.

In sincerity and honour, without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation

Without any admission of any liability whosoever, and with all IndefeasibleRights reserved.
    Errors & Omissions Excepted.

User Agreement

I, known by the Name of : © as a Real Party in Interest, I am neutral in thepublic, making a special visitation by absolute ministerial right to Admiraltyjurisdiction courts, “restricted appearance” under Rule E (8), who isunschooled in law and notices the court of enunciation of principles as statedin Haines v. Kerner, 404 U.S. 519, wherein the court has directed that thosewho are unschooled in law making pleadings and/or complaints shall have thecourt look to the substance of the pleadings rather than in the form, herebyDECLARE the following truth as autographed by my flesh and blood hand.

A. I am known by the name : ©, Natural man, Creditor, Trustee, Secure Party,Author of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph of the CAPITALIZED NAME ™or any other derivative thereof HEREBY ATTEST THAT, I am a flesh and bloodnatural man and as such I am competent and capable of handling my private andcommercial affairs in my full capacity and understanding that I have the rightto engage ™ and My for the record, not registered by Maritime Law or Man-madelaws, tax free corporations owned and operated by Me, Agent for the ARTIFICIALPERSON NAME ™ or any other derivative thereof to enforce Copyright NameTrademark claims infringements in contracts of commerce pursuant toInternational Treaty laws created between the United Kingdom and signatorycountries at the Berne Convention in 1886 wherein the United Kingdom signed thetreaty in 1887 and fully implemented Copyright, Designs and Patents Act of1988.

B. I, : © author and autograph name of ™ exercise the following terms andconditions of commercial contracts with Common Law, Law of the Land to supportmy Good Faith with Notice.

C. I do not authorize you or anyone else to make legal determinations forme, myself and or I, ™, Creditor, Secure Party, Author of the Copyright NameTrademark Claim autograph of ™ or any derivate thereof and I am of sound bodyand mind, acting in full capacity, knowing that I have personal knowledge ofthe facts and matters herein which I verily believe to be true.

NOW THEREFORE in valuable consideration of this affixed United Kingdom poststamp as evidence to seal this FIRST REGISTERED COPYRIGHT NAME TRADEMARK CLAIMNOTICE receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby accepted and acknowledged bythe Named parties herein, TAKE FURTHER NOTICE THAT the following terms andconditions are not negotiable and are effected upon service:

1.0 That the autograph by the voluntary act of my hand/Body, Mind andSpirit, I : ™ is produced without corporate dictate and declared true.

2.0 That fiduciary interest and exclusive lawful rights administered withdue diligence by : ©, Creditor/Trustee/Secure Party of ™ seals this UserAgreement with a Copyright Trademark Claim of my Name by Autograph as Overseer.

3.0 Copyright infringement means the use of my name without express writtenpermission from, Me, : © through any form of communication. This also meansinterference of un-named artificial or natural Third Party(ies) to Bills ofExchange for copyright infringement with a penalty that automatically doubles(2x) the value of each contract.

4.0 Silence, failure to respond or non-payment of served User Accountswithin a 21 day time limitation from the date of served documents will acquiesceyour position and deem these non-negotiable terms and conditions as Law,initiates a penalty of Three Times (3x) the value use of the Copyright Name,Trademark Claim of Autograph Name of ™ and produces claims against personal andcorporate assets without further Notice.

5.0 User Accounts are Tax Free because no National Insurance Number connectsmy Name to the HMRC. I will not involve Third Party(ies) to bi-lateral, privatecontracts as this is fraud and theft and perjury. Period, no exceptions. Perjuryrests on making false oath. I will swear no Oath and I will not commit fraudand theft.

6.0 Copyright name Trademark claim infringement fees per use of ™ is ONEMILLION POUNDS (GBP) £1,000,000 currency, value depending on location ofviolation. This means that any form of communication producing my name withoutmy express written permission commits Copyright Trademark infringementsestablished by International Treaty Laws at the Berne Convention involvingUnited Kingdom’s agreement to 164 signatory countries.

7.0 Any misunderstandings about the terms and conditions of the serveddocuments will be handled by an independent party of : © Free-Will choice fordue lawful process to collect on User Accounts for Copyright Trademarkinfringements.

8.0 The effective date of this User Agreement began on : © birth circa 1968perpetual and that the autographed date of this User Agreement simply confirmsthe understanding of : © standing as a Natural, Flesh and Blood, Free-WillMan-on-Land-Earth, Author of Copyright Trademark Claim Autograph Name of ™.

9.0 Service of a Certified True Copy of this User Agreement is a duplicateof the authentic User Agreement as autographed by Witnesses, dated andinitialled by : © and that the original User Agreement remains with : © andthat all terms and conditions contained herein are non-negotiable.

10.0 A Good Faith Public Notice of my Copyright Trademark Name Claimproduced on the getoutofdebtfree.org forum, will be provided upon request butfor all intents and purposes also be claimed in Private Constructive Notices inmatters of commerce.

11.0 As a natural man, I, : © reserve the right to accept, reject, defineany laws or legal definitions as statements to enforce payment of UserAccounts/Bills of Exchange for Copyright Trademark Name Claim infringements asI am not a government servant and neither Am I a subject of Admiralty, Marine,Maritime, Statute, Acts and man-made laws in service to HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN.

NON-NEGOTIABLE
    ©
    Claire Rowe CEO
    Shoosmiths LLP Solicitors
    5-7 The Lakes
    Northampton
    NN4 7SH

nd November 2012
    This is NOT a complaint, a query, a request for astatement/agreement and is NOT to be treated as one. By doing so, you willagree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.
    Do not refer to me as Mr/Mrs/Ms or any title, which is a legal fiction and isnot me. By doing so, you will also agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.

YourReference Number:

Claire Rowe CEO

Thank you for your recent contact dated th November 2012, which wasreceived on st November 2012.

I feel this matter is serious and wish to deal with it in writing. I do notgive you permission to contact me by telephone. I will be logging the dates andtimes of your correspondence, calls and messages and should they continue, Imust warn you that they will now constitute ‘harassment’ and I may take actionunder Section 1 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997. I may also takefurther action under the Administration of Justice Act 1970 S.40, which makesit a Criminal Offence for a creditor or a creditor's agent to make demands (formoney), which are aimed at causing 'alarm, distress or humiliation', because oftheir frequency or manner..

Please provide verification of your claim, including a lawful contract; a handsigned invoice in accordance with Bills of Exchange Act (1882) and proof ofagency within ten (10) days from the above date so that I may settle anyfinancial obligation I might lawfully owe. Your said failure to provideverification of your claim constitutes your agreement to the following terms:that you are a third party interloper; you have no legal standing; nofirst-hand knowledge of this matter; your claim is fraudulent; any damages Isuffer you will be held culpable; you agree to pay all fee schedules; that anynegative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed and that youwill no longer pursue this matter any further.

Should you provide sufficient evidence that I owe your organisation or yourclient any outstanding amount and that you can provide proof that they haveassigned you agency, I should be happy to pay any verified claim in full.

You may only use my name when sending payment.

Yourssincerely
    By:
    By: Sovereign©
    Authorised Agent and Representative ™
    No assuredvalue, No liability. Errors & Omissions Excepted. All Rights Reserved.

WITHOUT RECOURSE – NON-ASSUMPSIT
    Calls mayberecorded

NON-NEGOTIABLE

©

Claire Rowe CEO

5-7 The Lakes

Northampton

NN4 7SH

RD December 2012

This is NOT a complaint, a query, a request for astatement/agreement and is NOT to be treated as one. By doing so, you willagree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.
    Do not refer to me as Mr/Mrs/Ms or any title, which is a legal fiction and isnot me. By doing so, you will also agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.

YourReference Number:

Claire Rowe CEO

I wrote to you on ND November 2012 requesting verificationof your claim including a lawful contract; a signed invoice and proof of agencyto validate your claim, so that I may settle any financial obligation I mightlawfully owe. Your said failure to provide the requested documentation withinten (10) days from the above date will constitute your agreement to thefollowing terms:

1.That you are a third party interloper;
    2.That you have no legal standing;
    3.That you have no first-hand knowledge of this matter;
    4.That your claim is fraudulent;
    5.That any damages I suffer, you will be held culpable;
    6.That any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed;
    7.You will no longer pursue this matter any further.
    8.That you agree to pay all Fee Schedules.

Should you provide sufficient evidence that I owe your organisation oryour client any outstanding amount and that you can provide proof that theyhave assigned you agency, I should be happy to pay any verified claim infull.

Yourssincerely

By:

Authorised Agent and Representative for ™

No assuredvalue, No liability. Errors & Omissions Excepted. All Rights Reserved.

Calls mayberecorded

NON-NEGOTIABLE
    ©
    Claire Rowe CEO
    5-7 The Lakes
    Northampton
    NN4 7SH

rd December 2012
    Thisis NOT a complaint, a query, a request for a statement/agreement and is NOT tobe treated as one.
    Bydoing so, you will agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.
    Do not refer to me as Mr/Mrs/Ms or any title, which is a legal fiction and isnot me.

Bydoing so, you will also agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.

YourReference Number:

Claire Rowe CEO

I wrote to youon nd November 2012 & rd December 2012 requestingverification of your claim including a lawful contract; a signed invoice andproof of agency, to validate the debt, within ten (10) days. As you have failedto provide the documentation within the ten (10) days requested in my last correspondence,we are now in agreement to; and have a lawfully binding tacit agreementcomprising, the following terms:

1.That you are a third party interloper;
    2.That you have no legal standing;
    3.That you have no first-hand knowledge of this matter;
    4.That your claim is fraudulent;
    5.That any damages I suffer, you will be held culpable;
    6.That any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed;
    7.You will no longer pursue this matter any further.
    8.You have not proven any debt. If you sell the alleged liability, pass it backto your client and/or appoint an agent to act on its/your behalf on thismatter, you will have broken our agreement and you agree to pay the followingfee schedule:

· £ 3x what you/they are claiming for dishonouringour agreement.
    · £1,000.00 per hour or part of it for authorisedrepresentatives time nunc pro tunc.
    · £1,000.00 per recorded delivery or any otherresponse nunc pro tunc.
    · £1,000,000.00 ONE MILLION POUNDS per unauthoriseduse of © or ™ nunc pro tunc.
    Any further contact is now not necessary. If however you deem a needto contact me by phone, letter or physically, the fee is £100 per item payablein advance. Place the cheque in an envelope. If no payment is made in advancethe fee will rise to £1,000.00 per item and you will also be held culpable forany cost incurred while recovering the debt you owe.
    Yourssincerely
    By:
    Authorised Agent and Representative for ™

Calls mayberecorded

NON-NEGOTIABLE
    ©
    Claire Rowe CEO
    5-7 The Lakes
    Northampton
    NN4 7SH

th January 2013

Notice of Irrevocable Estoppel by Acquiescence

Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal. Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent
    Your Reference Number:

Claire Rowe CEO

With reference to the letters dated nd November 2012, rdDecember 2012 and th December 2012 all delivered by recorded mail.

In those letters I asked you to provide the following reasonably requestedspecific items:

1. Proof of Claim that the alleged liability has beencreated, in the form of an original contract.
    2. Proof of Claim that the alleged liability exists inthe form of a verified true bill, signed by your client and charged to ™pursuant to the Bills of Exchange Act (1882).
    3. Proof of Claim that Shoosmiths LLP Solicitors has thelegal right and lawful authority to attempt to enforce collection of thealleged liability, in the form of Proof of Agency.

Iherby serve Notice that Shoosmiths LLP Solicitors failure to provide Proof ofClaim has created a permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence,forevermore barring Shoosmiths LLP Solicitors from bringing any and all claims,legal actions, orders, demands, lawsuits, costs, levies, penalties, damages,interests, liens and expenses whatsoever, against ™.

Itis important that you acknowledge and understand that this is not a letter buta legal notice, which is a different specie of correspondence all together. Ihereby declare that the law of agent and principal shall apply and that serviceupon one is service upon another.

Furthermore,your failure to provide Proof of Claim in the form of the above reasonablyrequested specific items comprises the tacit procuration of Shoosmiths LLPSolicitors agreement to the following terms and conditions:

1. Shoosmiths LLPSolicitors is a third party interloper with no firsthand knowledge of the factsof the matter.
    2. Shoosmiths LLPSolicitors does not have the legal right or lawful authority to attempt toenforce collection of the invalid claim and will not attempt to do so in thefuture.
    3. Shoosmiths LLPSolicitors has no authority to adversely affect the credit rating of ™ and thatany negative remarks made to any credit reference agency will be removed.
    4. Shoosmiths LLPSolicitors does not have the legal right and lawful authority to sell thealleged liability, pass it back to its client and/or appoint an agent to act onits behalf in this matter.

Fee Schedule

Any further invalid claims against ™ and/or attempting to contact theAuthorised Representative by mail, mobile phone and/or telephone willconstitute the agreement of Shoosmiths LLP Solicitors to the following FeeSchedule:
    1. £1000.00 (ONE THOUSAND POUNDSSTERLING) per invalid claim in writing, nunc pro tunc,
    2. £1000.00 (ONE THOUSAND POUNDSSTERLING) per letter and/or notice sent by recorded mail, nunc pro tunc,
    3. £1000.00 (ONE THOUSAND POUNDSSTERLING) per hour or portion thereof, of the Authorised Representative’s time,nunc pro tunc,
    4. £1000.00 (ONE THOUSAND POUNDSSTERLING) per attempt to contact by telephone and/or mobile phone.
    5. £1,000,000 (ONE MILLION POUNDSSTERLING) per unauthorised © infringement.
    All fees are payable in Twenty One (21) daysfrom the date that the invoice is received, as evidenced by recorded deliverytracking number.

Without malice or mischief, in sincerity and honour
    Yourssincerely
    By:
    By:Sovereign © ™
    Noassured value, No liability. Errors & Omissions Excepted. All RightsReserved.

Callsmaybe recorded
    REPLY FROM SHOOSMITHS TO FOLLOW
    Last edited by SELMAR; 29th January 2013, 14:48:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Credit card debt

???????????????????????????????????

Apologies - post originally just said '1234' - hence the question marks.
    Last edited by labman; 29th January 2013, 15:48:PM.

Comment

Good afternoon,
      They have provided some sort of proof, I don’t know if its validor not? The terms and conditions that they have sent are dated 1/12, eventhough the card was token out in 1997. I am just wondering on which way toprogress please? Their reply is attached.
      Kind regards,
      Selmar

Attached Files

Comment

continued from post 3
        Attached Files

Comment

continued from post 4
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SELMAR View Post
            Good afternoon,
            I am in need of some help and advice urgently please; ifanyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
            I have a credit card debt, which I can’t pay, so have sentthe following 4 letters from the get out of debt free website, which are attached.
            Unfortunately the website in question is not the best and most reliable source of legal information, it is unlikely any of the arguments used on that site would stand up to scrutiny.

Comment

Looking at the thumbnails, your RBS application form from 97 looks rather similar to mine from 99, which was deemed unenforceable by people on two different forums, however, I did not receive all the terms you have with the form, when challenged, RBS sent a 'recon' of the alleged terms along with random T&Cs from different years, but there was no connection between such terms and the application form.

The prescribed terms should have been present when you signed the application form in 97 and those are the terms they should have supplied you with as proof that they were indeed there when you signed, these are different from the various T&C you may have received later on when they were varied by RBS.

I'm half way through to Statue Barred on this card and haven't heard from anyone regarding this account for a year now. For reference, this is my original thread on the forum where I started ---> http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...CA-no-T-amp-Cs

The account in dispute templates I initially sent were also from that forum and thus based on actual Statute Law rather than the Freeman's Law the get out of debt site attempts to promote. I'm afraid you have been misled on there.

Did you have PPI on there? I can't read the small print on the application form on those images.

Comment

Hi Selmar,

As Flaming Parrot has said rather more politely, the letters in your first post are total and utter twaddle and will only serve to hinder any attempt to negotiate settlements for these debts.

The Freeman of the Land / Common Law stuff is utter madness, so please ignore those sites, and come here and see what we can do to help. I'll have a look at the other bits later, but if you've been watching the You Tube videos etc.... and visited FMOTL etc...... please forget it all. Their argument will only serve to land you in deep trouble.

If the agreement was taken out in 1997 we need to be able to see everything they you clearly. Flaming Parrot has said she could not read the small print - please rescan and repost larger so we can read everything. It is important.

Comment

good evening,

thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

i have re-scanned the t & c, the bits that are cut off are how the document was received by me.

if you go on the magnifier tool, it will blow it up enough, so it is readable.

there was no ppi

many thanks for your help, its greatly appreciated.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by SELMAR; 29th January 2013, 17:11:PM.

Comment

I was referring to the application form, which has some small print on the bottom right hand corner, that's the one that's unreadable even when you zoom in.

Comment

please find blown up application form, botton right
                      Attached Files

Comment

Were those terms you attached above on the reverse of the application form? I know it's been a long time and you probably don't remember, but it doesn't look like it, looks like they came from a separate booklet. Actually, I think I can see 01/12 at the bottom which would mean those were the current T&Cs rather than terms from inception, in which case you would be in the same position as me, having received just an application form with no terms, which has been deemed unenforceable. I last paid this Jan 2010, was chased by in-house threat monkeys Triton & Green & Co., then Wescot and their letterheads for rent Nelson Guest Partners, then Regal and Scotcall, all seen off quite easily, last letter over a year ago!

Are Shoosmiths acting directly for RBS or a DCA?

Comment

Hmm
                          I don;t know. All the prescribed terms seem to be on the form, there may be some legibility issues but I cannot se any obvious reasons to say this was unenforceable.

Comment

Originally posted by gravytrain View Post
                            Hmm
                            I don;t know. All the prescribed terms seem to be on the form, there may be some legibility issues but I cannot se any obvious reasons to say this was unenforceable.
                            Yes, they are all there and that was also my initial impression, but if you look closely, those terms are from Jan 2012 (it says 01/12 on the bottom) not from inception in 97. :nono: I got something very similar from RBS 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
                              Were those terms you attached above on the reverse of the application form? I know it's been a long time and you probably don't remember, but it doesn't look like it, looks like they came from a separate booklet. Actually, I think I can see 01/12 at the bottom which would mean those were the current T&Cs rather than terms from inception, in which case you would be in the same position as me, having received just an application form with no terms, which has been deemed unenforceable. I last paid this Jan 2010, was chased by in-house threat monkeys Triton & Green & Co., then Wescot and their letterheads for rent Nelson Guest Partners, then Regal and Scotcall, all seen off quite easily, last letter over a year ago!

Are Shoosmiths acting directly for RBS or a DCA?
                              I'd agree over the T&C's. They are not the ones from inception, and they should have those with the s78 request.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X