• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Certificated Bailiff (Marstons) Sussex Area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Certificated Bailiff (Marstons) Sussex Area

Originally posted by Somecamel View Post
    I've been all over youtube and google trying find out the what the law is on this, had a few nights as a freeman:P

Police commissioner has until Tuesday to respond.

Was casually doing some research on the bailiff in question and came across her twitter- On the day she visited she wrote this

i love my job! sitting outside defendants house! ****ing him off right on christmas!! boom love it!!

Expand
    With respect to the forum and mods, I am at a loss to understand why this excellent forum hasn't the guts to post bailiffs names! Remember these names are publically available on online databases which members of the public have a right to access. Providing FACTS are reported, there is precisely NOTHING these parasites can do to stop the practice.

These are the kind of people who we are against here on this forum - people who enjoy making other peoples lives a misery for no good reason. This lady sickens me to the pit of my stomach.

I find these comments insulting to the point I feel it appropriate to start another thread here on this Twitter post.

I personally have no truck or time for people on the receiving end of bailiffs enforcing Magistrate Court unpaid CRIMINAL fines (for real criminal offences), but I have the intelligence and decency to be able to distinguish between real crime and made up crime.

I regard TV licensing on the same par as parking offences - It's our political masters trying to generate additional revenue from the white, law abiding, tax paying middle classes.

Their motto should be "Teaching them whose boss"! It stinks.

Our public service bodies no longer serve the people, they exist to take as much money off people who they consider to be easy touches (by this I mean law abiding people likely to take notice of their silly made up laws). They leave the scum well alone because they know these people will never cough up.

If a police officer made these comments on a public forum he would be put in front of his area commander and rightly disciplined. These bailiffs appear to get way with this kind of behavior with impunity..

I hope you give them a good lesson in human kindness & decency....

Comment

Originally posted by Somecamel View Post
      I've been all over youtube and google trying find out the what the law is on this, had a few nights as a freeman:P

Police commissioner has until Tuesday to respond.

Was casually doing some research on the bailiff in question and came across her twitter- On the day she visited she wrote this

i love my job! sitting outside defendants house! ****ing him off right on christmas!! boom love it!!

Expand
      With respect to the forum and mods, I am at a loss to understand why this excellent forum hasn't the guts to post bailiffs names! Remember these names are publically available on online databases which members of the public have a right to access. Providing FACTS are reported, there is precisely NOTHING these parasites can do to stop the practice.

These are the kind of people who we are against here on this forum - people who enjoy making other peoples lives a misery for no good reason. This lady sickens me to the pit of my stomach.

I find these comments insulting to the point I feel it appropriate to start another thread here on this Twitter post.

I personally have no truck or time for people on the receiving end of bailiffs enforcing Magistrate Court unpaid CRIMINAL fines (for real criminal offences), but I have the intelligence and decency to be able to distinguish between real crime and made up crime.

I regard TV licensing on the same par as parking offences - It's our political masters trying to generate additional revenue from the white, law abiding, tax paying middle classes.

Their motto should be "Teaching them whose boss"! It stinks.

Our public service bodies no longer serve the people, they exist to take as much money off people who they consider to be easy touches (by this I mean law abiding people likely to take notice of their silly made up laws). They leave the scum well alone because they know these people will never cough up.

If a police officer made these comments on a public forum he would be put in front of his area commander and rightly disciplined. Anyone in public service should carry out their duties impartially and with a degree of compassion and understanding. This kind of treatment may be suitable for nasty criminals but TV licence evaders and such. These bailiffs appear to get way with this kind of behavior with impunity..

I hope you give them a good lesson in human kindness & decency.... My advice re the Freeman thing is forget it - it's total rubbish and not worth getting involved with. The internet is full of this kind of rubbish. Remember the authorites only take notice of the laws that matter to them, all others are ignored.
      Last edited by modplod; 26th January 2013, 17:02:PM.

Comment

That women should keep well away from my sisters house in Catsfield because my sister has been advised to bolt the door and totally ignore her.

Her "Implied Right of Access" has already been withdrawn so if she enters the front garden she will enter as a trespasser.

I will be most happy to issue proceedings in the County Court on behalf of my sister (for injunctive relief and damages).

She would also be well advised not to threaten to come back with a locksmith too - Next time I will have her certificate off her for it (Brighton County Court).

Comment

I'm wondering if that offensive Twitter post could be used as evidence to prove an abuse of authority?

She obviously hasn't the decency, common sense or intelligence to be able to distinguish between a REAL criminal offence and a silly made up one. Surely she can see that a parking fine or fine for parking outside a parking bay isn't on the same par as an unpaid Magistrates Court?

Comment

Cannot understand why the link to the bailffs register has been removed this is awebsite available to the whole world to view can whoever removed it tell the rest of us why as this bailiff delights in going on twitter to boast of her actions should not those who she has threatned in the past and no doubt in the future know what they will be up against,As a previoys post i too have no sympathy with those who break the criminal law and fail to pay their fine but there is nothing in the lawbooks that states they can be treated in the way this bailiff and others do,if a police or prison officer behaved in this way would they get away with it?I would like to know if her employers condone or condemn this action?

Comment

Hello Modplod,

I'm pleased you find the forum excellent. It is a general policy not to mention names, and that is one you need to respect I'm afraid. I appreciate what you say about the bailiff's name being on a public database, but while their name is known to you and you can check their credentials on the database, it is not known to the general public, and we are not in favour of members posting individual bailiff's names on the forum.

I'm not sure to which comments you refer when you state they sicken you. It would appear you have your sister's case in hand though. You seem happy with what you are doing, if what I can deduce from your somewhat less than lucid posts is correct. To be honest, while you may well be annoyed, there's little point in filling up pages of this forum with unintelligible ramblings. It stops us doing what we're here for which is helping people directly with their problems.

Comment

Nothing stated by me can be considered unintelligible ramblings. I consider that to be insulting and uncalled for in the circumstances. At no time have I posted anything insulting to you or anyone.

I stand by my assertion that I find it somewhat gutless to enforce a policy where people can't post the (publically available) names of bailiffs who break the laws they are supposed to enforce. Obviously this is way too gritty for some of you experts...

I freely acknowledge you have helped many thousands of people to get justice and you have my utmost respect.

In view of your unkind comments, I feel this isn't my kind of place to hang out. Nevertheless, I wish you and this truly excellent forum every future success....

Adios.

Comment

Bear in mind that as bailiffs do read forums like this, sometimes details and names need to be alitte oblique or ambiguous, the better to advise without alerting the "other " party to intentions, the alternative is everything would need to be by PM and that is not helpful.

One thing is certain bailiffs are running scared, but the government is doing all it can to help the poor greedy darlings fleece debtors even more soon.

Comment

Originally posted by modplod View Post
                    From what I can see this is a clear case of misrepresentation.

The threat of returning with a locksmith is absolutely shocking.
                    I had that, but stupid ex land lady believes it all.

Comment

Originally posted by modplod View Post
                      Whenever I had dealings with SUSSEX Police I always came away wondering if I wanted to remain in the same lodge as them...
                      IFYPFY msl:

Seriously though, one may recall the case of James Ashley - link

Comment

Hi
                        Please could you provide the Marston reference number in order for us to identify the case and investigate futher.
                        Many thanks
                        Marston Group

Comment

Originally posted by Marston Group View Post
                          Marston Group
                          Were your ears burning?

This may be equally informative - a tweet by one of your "self employed" certificated bailiffs:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Dont they know wgere their thugs are each day the figures qouted on the paperwork must be available in their office?

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                              Dont they know wgere their thugs are each day the figures qouted on the paperwork must be available in their office?
                              Perhaps the member of staff who understands the filing system is not in the office?

Comment

Nothing surprises me where Marstons are concerned.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X