• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

new rules for next year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new rules for next year

.The new rules for bailiffs have been announced today Fixed charges for their visits - or non visits in our case-and others. Can we believe this or not. I know Im cynical but having dealt with - and beat - Philips I have a good right. Have any of you heard any thing else
    Tags: None

Re: new rules for next year

Pretty sure this is still in consultation so will be a while until they bring the rules into force but at least it being brought up- The Article on the BBC had a lot of comments today

Comment

Consultations are now six weeks; so get your comment s in and hound your MP - but in responce - these laws are in place, but they want them on statute so they are taking away Common Law - it is Common law that we work too now - there is a hidden agenda, but I am not abe to see it yet - perhaps those, wiser than I, can see it

Comment

Also discussed here:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...w-Bailiff-Laws

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X