• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Baillif company refusing to release locksmiths name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baillif company refusing to release locksmiths name

I have been able to obtain an order from the court regarding an illegal forfeit on commercial property. The judge has made an order for the company involved and the bailiff now has to respond to that. We have now asked the bailiff company to release to us the locksmiths name who breached our locks. Can they refuse to release the information requested.It took 18 months and a court order for them to respond over the bailiff.Can they now refuse our request for the name of the locksmith.
    Tags: None

Re: Baillif company refusing to release locksmiths name

I apologise, but I can't answer this one. I'll send a message to someone who may be able to help.

Comment

if they dio, go back to the court and seek another court order to otain it.

Comment

Have you served a Subject Access Request on them?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X