• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Purple Loans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Loans

Can you help ? I had a loan with Purple Loans which I paid when I moved in 2006 I paid PPI as I queried it at the time and they said it was part of the loan. I cannot find any paperwork any idea who and how I can pursue a claim ?

Thanks

Paul
    Tags: None

Re: Purple Loans

:bump:

Comment

This may be of help ---> http://www.gemoney.co.uk/en/insuranc...nt_Notice.html

Comment

Hi and welcome to LB.

Was both loans set up by Purple loans?
        If so you pursue them for both of the accounts, but otherwise you complain to the ones who arranged each one.

Do you by any chance still have the loan account numbers?
        If not and as you do not have the paperwork, do you have any bank statements where it shown the loan monthly repayments taken out every month? the account numbers should be shown next to the name of the business you paying back the loan to, and or shown next to the loan monthly repayment.

You can continue with the reclaiming if you have the account numbers, but otherwise try contacting/writing/emailing the business, and give them as many details as you can remember, including old addresses and so on in order for them to try tracking down your account number.

Another way it to request a Subject Access Request (SAR) for your paperwork if required, this is a template letter you send to request for the information on all accounts you taken out with them.
        If you require the SAR Template, one of us will be more than happy to post this up for you.

But if you do manage to get hold of the account number, you can of course continue to make a reclaim with the reasons you have. ;-)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X