• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking eye enforcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking eye enforcement

Originally posted by labman View Post
    Anyway, back to annoy everyone again now
    Does that mean you'll be taking over from me? :rofl:

Comment

Hi. Its me again who originally started this thread. My dad has now got a letter from the county court and the charge is £85 plus £25 court fees, plus £50 solicitors costs totaling £150. In all fairness it wasn't my dad who parked there it was actually me using my dads car. Any help on how to provide would help. Also, should I write to parking eye and tell them it was me who parked not the registered keeper and offer to pay the original fine. He has 14 days to reply to the court letter. Thanks. Bev

Comment

You need to post up everything including dates but not name address and claim number.

M1

Comment

Hi its been a while and to be honest I thought that these people had gone away but alas I was wrong.
          I have today got what appears to be a claim form from NORTHAMPTON (CCBC) The claim is now for £165 which includes a £15 court fee and a £50 Solicitors fee. The form names a "Rachel Ledson" as the claimants solicitor.
          The mention again is that if this ignored them my Credit Rating could well be affected.
          I was directed to a website www.moneyclaim.gov.uk which seems to confirm that a claim was indeed made on the 8th July at this court. I have various option ranging from
          1 Admission
          2 Partial admission
          3 Disputing the claim.
          4 Acknowledgment of service and an opportunity to ask for an extension of time to 28 days.
          5 Do nothing and if so judgment may be entered against me.
          Once again your help would be much appreciated.

Comment

If this is a Small Claim, unless I am very much mistaken, a claimant cannot claim for legal costs, only court fees, in addition to the main part of their claim.
            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
              If this is a Small Claim, unless I am very much mistaken, a claimant cannot claim for legal costs, only court fees, in addition to the main part of their claim.
              CPR 27.14(g) such further costs as the court may assess by the summary procedure and order to be paid by a party who has behaved unreasonably;
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by Talkinman View Post
                Hi its been a while and to be honest I thought that these people had gone away but alas I was wrong.
                I have today got what appears to be a claim form from NORTHAMPTON (CCBC) The claim is now for £165 which includes a £15 court fee and a £50 Solicitors fee. The form names a "Rachel Ledson" as the claimants solicitor.
                The mention again is that if this ignored them my Credit Rating could well be affected.
                I was directed to a website www.moneyclaim.gov.uk which seems to confirm that a claim was indeed made on the 8th July at this court. I have various option ranging from
                1 Admission
                2 Partial admission
                3 Disputing the claim.
                4 Acknowledgment of service and an opportunity to ask for an extension of time to 28 days.
                5 Do nothing and if so judgment may be entered against me.
                Once again your help would be much appreciated.

Post up the particulars of claim any letters/notices you have and any pics you can get of the signs.

M1

Comment

Talkinman

Could you post your claim in the court claims section where it should receive more attention please. This thread is getting far too littered with loads of different threads.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...Taken-To-Court

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X