• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Due in court ref egg, cca, advise needed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Due in court ref egg, cca, advise needed.

Hi all and happy new year. new to site so hope I am in right place,

Due in court for old egg agreement. would like some advice on the prescribe terms, I have read the slater v egg judgement but could not make much sence of the prescribe terms. My understanding is the PTs are in 4.1 and the rest of 4 is irrelevent.
    My agreement differs to that of the salter one as mine does not meantion Purchases in the agreement or in the TCs so do I have a missing pt.
    I also SAR EGG but never had a reply. and the only thing under the cca request was a copy of the agreement and later they sent some terms.
    I have not had a default notice, and with out the SAR cant check to see if any PPI or charges on debt.

Thank T.
    Tags: None

Re: Due in court ref egg, cca, advise needed.

If you could post up what you have without any personal information one of our experienced members will be along to help you.

Happy New Year to you and welcome to Legal Beagles x

Comment

Yes, if you could post a redacted version of the agreement that would be helpful, thanks.

Comment

Thanks guys have uploaded first page I think.
        Attached Files

Comment

To my amateur eye in these things, this agreement would comply with the prescribed terms, except it does not contain anything about your right to cancel which is one of the PT's.

When was this agreement taken out?

Comment

[QUOTE=labman;305826]To my amateur eye in these things, this agreement would comply with the prescribed terms, except it does not contain anything about your right to cancel which is one of the PT's.

When was this agreement taken out? (Quote)

It was taken out in 2000.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X