• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lancashire Loans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancashire Loans?

Lancashire Loans anybody?

I am doing some background research with regards to a case i have been asked to investigate and i will be receiving the paperwork in the new year.

I have some basic information but not 100% sure on the name of the loan company, does anybody know anything please?

This investigation is on behalf of a lady in her 70's who has been paying a loan for over 17 years and from what i've been told is, she still apparently owes over £20,000, for an initial loan of £6500 in the months after her husband died and they have the deeds to her house as well.

Sounds extremely suspicious so please help if you can.

Obviously once i have the full details i will update the forum with some facts and see how this lady can be helped!

Thanks

IanM

PS. I do not get paid for doing any investigations however complex and time consuming they may be.
    Tags: None

Re: Lancashire Loans?

DELETED.
    Last edited by Hurricane Puffrose; 17th December 2012, 23:04:PM. Reason: Better information found

Comment

RIBBLE VALLEY INVESTMENTS LIMITED

what's this?
      COMPANY CREDIT REPORT
      Get 30 days unlimited access to this page
      or view all companies with a subscription
      £4.99

WATCH THIS COMPANY ADD TO DASHBOARD

Company Info

Registration date: 20/03/1981
      Company number: 01551828
      Type: Private limited with Share Capital
      Country of registration: GB

Previous Names

Previous name: LANCASHIRE LOANS LIMITED
      Date changed: 20/07/1983

Company Accounts

Accounts category: Type Not Available
      Accounts filed up to: Not filed
      Next Account due date: 20/12/1982
      Accounts end date: -
      Auditor Name: Not provided

Annual Returns

Latest Return made up to: -

Business Activities

We have no business activities on record for this business.

Contact Details

Registered Address

16 Wellington Street, St Johns, Blackburn, Lancs Bb1 8af

Telephone
      Login to view
      Website
      No website available.

Last edited by Hurricane Puffrose; 17th December 2012, 23:07:PM.

Comment

Thanks for that puffrose, that's a good starting point when i get the papers.

So who did issue the loan in 1994/5 if Lancashire Loans was dissolved in the early 80's?

This is going to get very interesting i believe!

Comment

Lancashire Mortgage Corporation ( Blemain Group) fit the bill as a rouge company trading over 20 years targeting the vulnerable this site has lots of info about them.
          Blemain have just been fined over £1m by the FSA.

maybe barking up the wrong tree you never know

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X