• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CTS Private Clients Ltd (Carl Wright connections, read this first!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CTS Private Clients Ltd (Carl Wright connections, read this first!)

Well if anyone wants to send Legal Beagles any threats, may I suggest that they use the admin@legalbeagles.info email facility; which even 'silly Schillings' managed to achieve.

This is what happened to the last bunch of muppets who threatened libel action on a public interest debate on our forum.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...r-Court-defeat
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

If Carl Wright is reading this page, maybe he'd like to come on and tell us when he is going to return the monies owed to many people. I know a few that are still owed monies by him. The only reason he doesn't owe me anything is because I managed to get my money back with chargeback. The ones I know that are still owed money by Carl Wright payed by check. Oh and Carl Wright if you want to take me to court, please do, I have a whole network of people who were shafted by you and would love to support me in court.

I would just like to add that I am responsible for all my postings and Legal Beagles is in no way liable for anything I have to say.
      Last edited by shell; 13th December 2012, 18:17:PM.

Comment

Last email I got was giving me 48 hours to take my posts down from this site that was on Wednesday and I have heard nothing since after deciding to just ignor them and not reply as I didn't get explinstions or answers for my questions in my initial reply!

They claimed I hadn't been offered a position as I had disclosed being dismissed from my last role for sexual harassment and they would post this on here..... Infect what I had told them is I was disciplined for an off the cuff comment made to a sales team in a meeting about not hanging around the receptnist and said there was a "c@£k block" during working hours.... Admittidly I had been naive and thought nothing of it but am currently appealing a decision made as I feel it was harsh,

regardless if I hadn't been offered a position then I wouldn't have had access to the contract they wanted me to sign (as I wouldn't need to sign a contract if I wasn't going to be working for them) I still have this at home along with the credit card mandate that they put in front of me at the end of the interview.

What they are saying are my statements here are false.... For the record they are a representation of both my experiences and feelings

i have decided to post this in case they get brave enough to come on here and respond trying to make my previous work seem like I am a bad person- which I am not!

As the emails don't have disclaimers on the bottom stating that they don't want them distributed or shared or that the context is the views of the writer and not the company could anyone confirm I am right in thinking they can be posted on here?

Comment

Even if the emails did say 'not for distribution or publication', you can still publish them.

Email them to admin@legalbeagles.info and I'll check them first.

thanks
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

They are claiming they didn't offer you a "job"? LOL lots! They offer everyone a "job".

Comment

I have also been to the seminar and the interview with CTS private clients and ive paid the money for the training in manchester, booked for january as it seemed genuine, i was told it was a scam so i came on here and looked it up, I have signed my contract which i carefully read threw and it seemed plausable. I tried to call my supervisor to ask about carl wright and i got his answering machine... "hi this is ... from the exchange please leave your name and number and i will get back to you".... im guessing this is SMD exchange, whats my best chances of claimiing my money back?

Comment

Godz, ring trading standards and file a complaint with them first of all about CTS Private Clients / Carl Wright / SMD Exchange. Unfortunately you are unlikely to get your money back because Carl Wright will have already spent it. But the sooner you get in with a complaint the more chance you have. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Comment

Did you by any chance pay by credit card Godz? If so you may have some CCA s.75 protection.

I think however, it would be helpful for Trading Standards to comment upon whether charging for a training course is unlawful.

It is illegal for employment agencies to charge you for finding a job, but this seems a subtle variation.

I will contact Consumer Direct myself to see if they can assist, probably take a week or more due to Xmas.

Let's get some clarification.

Comment

Nah i paid by direct debt

Comment

Carl Wright is still at it. This was posted yesterday:

http://www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/...er_job55369262

You now need "weekly and monthly training". Who would like to start the bidding on whether this "training" is chargeable or not?!

Comment

Sales Agent, Trainee Manager, Para Planner

Location:Manchester , LancashireSalary:From £20,000 to £80,000 per annumDate posted:02/01/2013 12:06Job type:PermanentCompany:CTS Private ClientsContact:James KingRef:Totaljobs/SC-MANJob ID:55369262Due to massive expansion plans we are looking to recruit a number of target driven, Motivated Sales Professionals throughout the UK to work in an Industry that can be extremely lucrative whilst at the same time helping our Clients find Financial Solutions in these difficult and uncertain economic times.

Sales Consultant
                        Full Time / Office Based
                        £42,000 - £47,000 p.a

As a Consultant with us you will offer financial solutions to our Clients, you will be reporting results to your Regional Sales Manager, managing your own diary, building networks and attending appointments provided by Head Office. Our company offers excellent packages for clients (affordable solutions), offering totally unique Products and Services to cater for the clients needs. You will have access to a totally integrated state of the art IT System (full training provided), and will need to attend weekly and monthly training. The position is office based but you will need a full driving license for this role as you will be attending off-site client appointments.

You will need to work closely with our clients because we find that by working together we can create, with you, an individual solution which is right for the client.

Trainee Manager
                        Full Time / Office Based
                        £62,000 - £68,000 p.a

You will be managing a team of Consultants on a daily basis, setting daily targets, MI reporting and providing feedback to Head Office. You will be responsible for the training and developing of existing consultants as well as heavily involved in the recruitment and training of new consultants. You will need to attend monthly Managers Meetings at Head Office and have the ability to feedback all relevant updates to your team. Industry and managerial experience is an advantage for this position As well as managing a team of consultants you will be expected to lead from the front so you will be expected to be an over-achiever and always hit/exceed your own targets.

Para Planner
                        Full & Part Time / Field Based
                        £21,000 - £27,000 p.a

Full or part time positions available, the Para-Planners provide support to our consultants, which can range from full product selection to creating portfolios or discussing a particularly complicated client case and designing a solution for the client. Successful Para-Planners will be articulate and self-motivated individuals with good communication skills and a 'can do' attitude. You will need to be able market and network and have a strong sales background with a can do attitude.

Skills:
                        Experience of working within a strong Sales or Managerial environment is highly desirable but not essential. We have an excellent Training ethos within the company and we have the right infrastructure in place to be able to help and support you at each step of the way. If you have the desire and motivation to be successful we will be able to train and develop you to achieve your potential.

Further Information:
                        With each of the above roles you will be expected to promote the benefits of our Products and Services we have to offer to our clients, within a framework of regulatory aspects that also need to be covered.

Your focus will be on quality as well as quantity, ensuring that excellent customer service is provided, whilst also spotting opportunities to recommend subsidiary products to clients

To be contacted by our team of internal recruitment Consultants please send your CV today.

Please note: You should never need to provide bank account details or any other financial information, or make any form of payment, when applying for a job. If you are ever asked to do this by a recruiter on our site please emailpostingsupport.faq@totaljobsgroup.com with the advertiser's company name and the title of the job vacancy.

Comment

Nice salaries. :flypig: Be good if someone can confirm whether they are 100% commission based.

Please note: You should never need to provide bank account details or any other financial information, or make any form of payment, when applying for a job. If you are ever asked to do this by a recruiter on our site please emailpostingsupport.faq@totaljobsgroup.com with the advertiser's company name and the title of the job vacancy.

People who were interested in this job were also interested in these jobs:

IF anyone does apply for these jobs and discovers they have to provide bank details (as described by previous posters) please be sure to report this to TotalJobs AND Trading Standards in your area.

Comment

Ill answer all these questions for you just to update you all, cts private clients as said before is an umbarella for smd exchange, they are a sub company formed from the original smd exchange, the position is completely commision based, they are conducting all there seminars from the dakota hotel in the eurocentral estate, rather than their offices. The training is a 3 day course which as said before carl wright has connection with, as the course costs £170 if u have already paid this fee like myself, they do refund your money with no trouble, derek(the regional manager) is actually an ok guy, if any of u have any questions about the company get in contact with him and im pretty sure he will answer to his knowledge.... Thanks a lot for all the warnings and help on this matter guys i appreciate it

Comment

Cel, I do miss Basil! And yes I still have those emails! lol

Far be it from me to presume, but if anybody from the ilk wishes to email you, by all means drop me a line for what I can offer when it comes to their claims of libel. If in fact they are dumb enough to suggest that as something you may 'panic' about.

I would be more than willing to help, although let's face it - you don't need it lol You know Reg 19 don't you, Google's favourite.

I do like their letter though. Classy. Not really an NPO in sight!

Comment

Oh not withstanding their own libel's in the letter was another thought I had.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X