• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Can I sue the council through small claims - VICTORY!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can I sue the council through small claims

next year go to a printer and get queues for 10p printed and pay you councill tax with them it is likely to cost them 15p per cheque to process.

Comment

Re: Can I sue the council through small claims

Wow! Well done Not Backing Down.

:beagle:
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Re: Can I sue the council through small claims - VICTORY!

I came across this thread when searching Google to find out about taking my local council to court.

When reading this it is obvious from the description of the way the council is behaving that it is exactly the same council. I won't name them as the original poster has blocked out their name from the record so I'll do the same.

The amount in my case is only £129.00 so not as bad as above, but there has been the same emotional discomfort caused by their deliberate attempts to force a liability order on us and I don't think they should be allowed to keep doing it.

I am going to at least refer to the possibility of court action as a means of persuasion and then make a decision later on whether or not to go ahead.

I'd really like to find the official record of this case on the official government website if such a record exists. I wonder if anybody can help me do that?

Comment

Originally posted by john1234567 View Post
          ...When reading this it is obvious from the description of the way the council is behaving that it is exactly the same council. I won't name them as the original poster has blocked out their name from the record so I'll do the same....
          Obviously I'm not certain (and I'll keep it under my hat) but I am 99% sure I have deduced which local authority you are dealing with.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Ref View Post
            Obviously I'm not certain (and I'll keep it under my hat) but I am 99% sure I have deduced which local authority you are dealing with.

Good luck!
            There is a clue in the original thread where London Borough of XXXXXXX has been mentioned. That narrows it down a lot. Coupled with the fact that I'm currently subject to the same sort of behaviour described above it is pretty obvious that it is the same local authority.

I'd really like to be able to find the case transcript and details but unsure where to search for it.

I found some interesting cases on http://www.bailii.org but nothing which looked like this specific issue. Northampton was mentioned above but I can't find a way to search cases heard at Northampton.

Comment

Originally posted by john1234567 View Post
              There is a clue in the original thread where London Borough of XXXXXXX has been mentioned. That narrows it down a lot. Coupled with the fact that I'm currently subject to the same sort of behaviour described above it is pretty obvious that it is the same local authority.

I'd really like to be able to find the case transcript and details but unsure where to search for it.

I found some interesting cases on http://www.bailii.org but nothing which looked like this specific issue. Northampton was mentioned above but I can't find a way to search cases heard at Northampton.
              Re; London Borough of XXXXXXX

If the number of x's correctly correspond with the name of the authority then I'm now 99.99% sure. Oddly I hadn't noticed this clue.....it was completely different criterion that my assumption was based on.

Don't know how you would go about getting the judgment. Tried searching with some obvious terms including the local authority and found nothing.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X