• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

lpa receivers waterfold / blemain / Lancashire M.C Lost "how i got them to back down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lpa receivers waterfold / blemain / Lancashire M.C Lost "how i got them to back

I just came across this, Waterfold the LPA receivers belonging to Blemain and Lancashire Mortgage Corporation's have a testimonial from Lancashire mortgage Corporation obviously struggling to get anyone to speak in their favour see this link http://waterfold.co.uk/testimonials/
    Last edited by suffering; 20th July 2013, 15:19:PM.

Comment

Re: lpa receivers waterfold / blemain / Lancashire M.C Lost "how i got them to back

Suffering and Kanine,

Can I suggest that you both contact the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) and have a chat with them? I do know that there is a major investigation going on into loan fraud involving very similar tactics to your own cases which the SFO has ongoing. Barclays Bank are involved and I would not be at all surprised if other banks were involved also. Sound out the SFO's reaction when you mention Blemain or Lancashire Mortgage Corporation. You never know, the SFO might be interested in pursuing it further.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Bluebottle, our case is progressing through the high court and as disclosures are "forced out of the funders" there is startling evidence coming to light, I may have an informal discussion for now with the SFO as we are still waiting on further significant disclosures to complete the picture.Things have become very complex and the court system is painfully slow and I say again that is why these funders do it and get away with so much, there is no swift way to counter their actions, the issue to me is the 1925 Law of property act needs abolished or at least reformed so that no appointment of an LPA can be made without a court order where the mortgagee has had a chance to defend the situation. As it stands it is nothing more than a form of guilty until proven innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by kanine View Post
          Bluebottle, our case is progressing through the high court and as disclosures are "forced out of the funders" there is startling evidence coming to light, I may have an informal discussion for now with the SFO as we are still waiting on further significant disclosures to complete the picture.Things have become very complex and the court system is painfully slow and I say again that is why these funders do it and get away with so much, there is no swift way to counter their actions, the issue to me is the 1925 Law of property act needs abolished or at least reformed so that no appointment of an LPA can be made without a court order where the mortgagee has had a chance to defend the situation. As it stands it is nothing more than a form of guilty until proven innocent.
          From what you are saying, it would be advisable to speak informally with the SFO, mentioning the fact that the matter is currently going through the High Court. Two cases Barclays have been caught involved in involve fraudulent loans of £250,000 and £950,000, respectively.

If you want to PM me with brief details of what is coming to light - do not disclose it on an open forum - I may be able to give you pointers, re. SFO.
          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

you have raised some interesting points as Barclays have bought into Blemain and are the main funders,

Comment

Originally posted by suffering View Post
              you have raised some interesting points as Barclays have bought into Blemain and are the main funders,
              will this because of a genuine profitable venture for Barclays or will it be to get some control and see that things are being done correctly, particularly if their funds are being used.

Comment

It might be helpful to see if any of blemains lending and debt recovery have been fraudulent

Comment

Could someone explain to me what paperwork the bank need to legally appoint an L.P.A. receiver,as i am being threatened with this by a bank at the moment, i am the Executor of an estate and i am trying to prevent the bank from taking the properties and selling them, i have made the bank an offer to pay the debt of over 15 years but they will not accept my offer.The bank in question has NO paperwork for this Debt.:beagle:

Comment

They will have to have a legal charge and a mortgage terms and conditions etc. Which bank is it? ( one of the big ones or some one/thing else ) from my own experience I would get a competent solicitor asap and draw a big line in the sand now, as when the LPA is appointed (and it will just happen as no court order is needed) the waters will become so muddied that you will have been looted senseless by the time you get it sorted. Bear in mind as well if you want them stopped after appointment you will need an injunction and you have a very limited time line, after which you will have to proceed through standard litigation and that could take a year or even longer.

Comment

They will have to have a legal charge and a mortgage terms and conditions etc. Which bank is it? ( one of the big ones or some one/thing else ) from my own experience I would get a competent solicitor asap and draw a big line in the sand now, as when the LPA is appointed (and it will just happen as no court order is needed) the waters will become so muddied that you will have been looted senseless by the time you get it sorted. Bear in mind as well if you want them stopped after appointment you will need an injunction and you have a very limited time line, after which you will have to proceed through standard litigation and that could take a year or even longer.
                      The bank in question is R.B.S,they have admitted to me that they do not hold a loan agreement for this loan.Also my tenants wont play ball with them,how can they just circumvent the court,thanks :beagle:

Comment

Do they have a legal charge? they may not have a terms and conditions, although It all seems very odd that they say there is no agreement. Why do they think they can appoint an LPA? who do you communicate with. Are they owed money by the estate you are executor of and if so what is it for and what security do they have. If they have a loan but it is unsecured I would not think they could appoint an LPA. I would PM Bluebottle and discuss fully with him.

Comment

Do they have a legal charge? they may not have a terms and conditions, although It all seems very odd that they say there is no agreement. Why do they think they can appoint an LPA? who do you communicate with. Are they owed money by the estate you are executor of and if so what is it for and what security do they have. If they have a loan but it is unsecured I would not think they could appoint an LPA. I would PM Bluebottle and discuss fully with him.
                          The loan is secured on 3 properties.

They cant find the agreement been trying for years now but subject access request states we are unable to find any loan agreement.

My question is can they just by pass the court, and if a receiver is appointed on what grounds if any , can i challenge them.:beagle:

Comment

Better speaking to the qualified legal people, but without a loan agreement I cannot see what they can rely on to appoint an LPA. But an organisation like R B S not being able to produce a loan agreement for three properties they have financed will not look very good in front of a court. You must get a solicitor to get to grips with this. They will appoint if they can because they do not need court sanction to do it but you will need to go to court to undo it so far better and cheaper to get a good solicitor to prevent it happening.

Comment

Better speaking to the qualified legal people, but without a loan agreement I cannot see what they can rely on to appoint an LPA. But an organisation like R B S not being able to produce a loan agreement for three properties they have financed will not look very good in front of a court. You must get a solicitor to get to grips with this. They will appoint if they can because they do not need court sanction to do it but you will need to go to court to undo it so far better and cheaper to get a good solicitor to prevent it happening.
                              They only financed for 2 properties they also have second security on the family home.

But would a receiver take the work on if they are told that the bank don't have the paperwork.

And if they did take it on ,would the receiver be liable for any loss to the estate.:beagle:

Comment

The receiver will be liable if his appointment is not valid. You must stop this happening, are you in contact with RBS direct or their solicitors?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X