• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Been interviewed by fraud dept re allegations of working whilst off sick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Been interviewed by fraud dept re allegations of working whilst off sick

Having problems Sarlip?

Can I help at all?

Comment

yep Puff - please can you tell Sairlp how to upload her docs (I clearly got it wrong!) thanks FM xx

Comment

I can try.. firstly remove all your personal info from it. (name address phone numbers any account numbers etc, then you need to do as MissFm says, go advanced and manage attachments (will add a random attachment just to make sure that I have done it right)

You can then check it has gone on by clicking preview post (again I will be doing this too) or while in the advanced section you can check your attachment is on there by scrolling down the page, it says Manage Attachments.

If you have any other problems with it, just hollar
        Attached Files

Comment

thanks puff and love the pussy cat! xx

Comment

Many thanks....but I'm a bit dim obviously
            have tried all above, but they won't upload
            im using a Mac, dont know if that makes a difference :-/
            Have scanned the letters tried j peg and bmp files.
            did manage to copy and paste but there was one word per page lol, the font was massive!!
            Have got my youngest son on the case now...
            would have been a dam sight easier to type the letters out
            thanks for help

Comment

wait a sec...

Comment

Hope this works
                Attached Files

Comment

By Jove I think you've done it! (but the files are massive)

Comment

After preparing your message

Go to bottom (click GO ADVANCED if you cant see as below)

Click MANAGE ATTACHMENTS

BROWSE to find your file

Click UPLOAD

Close the window

ATTACHMENT IS NOW a THUMBNAIL

If you want it in the midst of your message

position the cursor at point of insertion

Click the PAPERCLIP in the top row icons

Click the file (s)

Job done

Comment

Thank goodness for technology adept children!
                      Eloise, I had forgot that it claims that a manager had been informed by a colleague about my OH misdemeanors , hence the investigation, plus what do you think about them mentioning DIY, I find that quite bizarre... To me, I interpret it, whem at my more cynical, that they are questioning my OH sickness, and indeed eluding to the fact that if he was able to help a "neighbour" then maybe mot too unwell :-/
                      We are not aware of what they are referring to at all, as he never did DIY at a neighbours. I would be intersected to know your thoughts on why this was added, as DIY is certainly not a reason to be disciplined, it almost seems like they are trying to add weight to their case....Oh I dont know, there's so many complex parts to this...
                      will look forward to all your thoughts
                      Thanks and thanks to Miss FM and Puff for technical support, this forum offers so much ;-)

Comment

Ha Ha are they? Oh dear:-/
                        thanks for help

Comment

Those files wont open on Internet Explorer (even though Zipped)---get your files in jpg format--less than 400kb and then attach again

..you need to get someone next to you on your pc to help you IMO

Comment

Thanks Turbo, will try again, as using a Mac will that make a difference?

Comment

he says not

Comment

Have just tried one letter initially, see if works
                                Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X