• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Swampey's Wrongful Termination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice required

this just gets worse

is this HR manager a complete moron or what

Comment

Do u want a real answer to that.....

Comment

All Im gonna say if I had kicked off at that meeting about the SSP1 form and the lack of line manager communication since July.. then they was gonna stick a breach of policy...coz my wife called them back in September about being signed off for a further 2 months

Comment

seems to me they are looking a cost savings and a 40 contract is ideal to slim the budget and his bonus no doubt

but this is blatant contravention of the

Equalities Act
          Employment Rights Act
          ACAS code of practice
          Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
          Health and Safety at Work Act

I CAN GO ON AND ON

Comment

funny thing is that business will suffer coz they person thats covering my position is spends 1000 covering the work where as I only spend a mere few 100....

Comment

This is a win win at a tribunal

the way they have treated you, go for the throat

no quarter given
              scorched earth
              take no prisoners
              Last edited by miliitant; 2nd November 2012, 23:38:PM.

Comment

Yes agree 100%. How old are you and what are your future employment prospects?

After 18 yrs service and with such blatant breaches of just about every employment law in existence in the UK, I should expect you to get a very generous payout indeed.
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by celestine View Post
                  yes agree 100%. How old are you and what are your future employment prospects?

After 18 yrs service and with such blatant breaches of just about every employment law in existence in the uk, i should expect you to get a very generous payout indeed.
                  with a 25 % uplift on the award as well

Comment

plus I still havnt hit them with the injury at work claim yet....

Comment

If a HR team has such a thing as the Nuclear Self Destruct Button, your ex employers just hit it!!

Please do come back to tell us how you get on xx
                      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Have to agree with Celesitine and Militant here, I have never seen an employer act which such contempt and disregard for employment laws, rights and regulations, they have literally not just shot themselves in the foot but exploded a nuclear bomb up their rear ends too.
                        Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

Thanks everyone.....Just got that feeling if I had gone into that meeting on the attack then I would have been hit with a breach of company policy coz my wife rang the boss back in September to inform them Id been signed off another 2 months... Even saw it written down on her pad of paper...

I wanted a witness there coz atm Im on a drug called pregablin which is messing up my head..suppose to deal with the back pain.... but then her letter did state I needed to advise her..but then I chose to call my line manager so he was fully aware of who I required as my witness and that person wasnt allowed there.

The way it came accross is that Oh well your on this medication and your treatments is going on for this long...thats it game over you are terminated...I dont even think the disablity discrimination act came into that meeting.... certainley wasnt asked out right what can we do to help you back to work...think termination was a fore gone conclusion of the meeting from the out set...why do you think they held it 7 days before my sick note ran out.....Well planned after all they wrote and had the meeting letter send over six weeks ago by recorded delivery.

To add insult to injury...my ssp ran out on the 17th September and the company didnt even send my ssp1 so that I could switch over to ESA, I ended up having to ring head office yesterday to find out it had stopped and got it today...no explaination for the delay but under the HM revenues guide for employers it clearly state must be sent to the employee 7 days after ssp had stopped or at the 23rd week if the company is aware the sickness will go the full term of 28 weeks

Comment

Did you send in the sick note from the GP as well, who would have signed you off for a further 2 months(apologies but not seen the answer to this question)
                            "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                            (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Leclerc.... My sick note was sent in back in September and it was my GP that signed me off for 2 months

Comment

Originally posted by Swampey View Post
                                Leclerc.... My sick note was sent in back in September and it was my GP that signed me off for 2 months
                                Did the company in the latter discussions accept that they had received the sick note? Did you keep a copy of it in case it somehow was misplaced?
                                "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                                (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X