• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bailiff pushes pass child to gain entry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bailiff pushes pass child to gain entry

Yes they are buxxers, i was interested to see if the police would pursue as mentioned earlier in this thread, in my limited experience i have only heard of them intervening on the behalf of the bailiff, it would be good to hear that they investigated a complaint on behalf of the debtor.(especially for fraud)

Comment

Will be taking this to stage 3 for the council to conduct.they will try to worm out of it as expected.Then take it to the ombudsman to invesitgate.if then they prove wrong doing have occured then i will have there ass in front of the courts but have to go through the channels,cant wait if you know your right than fear

Comment

Hi
        Would a statement from the children be a good idea.

Comment

yes, this is helpful

Comment

As long as it's truthful. A statement that he had horns on his head and a forked tail might not be entirely credible.

Comment

Should the witness statements be done legally.iet in front of a lawyers ,teacher,or just at home,the children have no reson to lie as what happened is 100% correct,the 3 children were involved in a R.T.A in Auguest 2011,and were in the supervison of there G.P,had a medical by a speclist who recommended the injurys would take 6 months to heal.At the time of the visit they were 4 months into treatment,especailly the girl he push passed(peaceful entry my a**e )
              The children at the time were classed as vulnerable?
              Should i also send specilist report?
              Get the lawyer who represended there RTA claim involved?

Thanks.

Comment

If the injuries or health conditoin were aggravated, a personal injury claim could be made re the children against the council and the bailiffs. The medical report(s) would be needed for this.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X