• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Kensington Mortgages- Can you help on rates for KSVR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kensington Mortgages- Can you help on rates for KSVR

Well not sure if the person has actually read my e mail, sent it " high priority and acknowledge recept ".
    Have got back what looks like an automated recept.
    Bitt annoyed because I and others tried to help at the beginning.
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

hmmm oh well! they are being a bit arkward about my sar, told em I wanted everything! not just selected pieces!!!

Comment

I know the feeling!
        What with them and the other long dispute we have with Welcome finance I think I may just hibernate!

Comment

I have been lurking in the background

I have just put my case forward to the FSA 'unfair contracts team'. Haven't heard back from them yet, but worth a try.........

Comment

Oh will look at that as well, thank you Ruby xx

Comment

Had a reply from Kensington.
              Returned the postal order saying that the account is not covered by the CCA act.
              Got to check through what have sent but again deny that they and TML were one and the same, there is a signed application form from TML so if they were not how come they have that.
              Also the bit about mortgage protection is crossed out, bearing in mind this is a copy what was to stop them doing this before they made this copy?
              It has been highlighted.
              They confirm TML are no longer trading and say to approach the FSCS?
              They have given the option to go to FOS but would they look at this?

Comment

DT you will need to check with the FSA whether Kensington are registered with them (my guess is that they should be) if that is the case then the FOS can look into the complaint. Unfortunately if they are not registered with the FSA then the FOS can't look at the complaint.

Doubt whether TML would have been registered.

Comment

Thanks Ruby, will do! x

Comment

Yes they are registered!
                    Think this may have been posted before though
                    http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmD...861&sid=112011
                    :flame:
                    Last edited by dogtired; 14th March 2013, 21:55:PM.

Comment

Thought they would be. Remember though that if your grievance is with TML they would have to be registered too. You would need to prove that TML and Kensington are the same company (as you have been trying to do).

For Kensington to turn round and say that the account is not covered by the CCA act is rubbish, quite honestly. I would strongly recommend you give the FSA and the FOS a call tomorrow and take it from there.

Remember there are many ways to skin a cat (hope you have heard of the saying!)

Ruby x

Comment

Will do, TML will not be there as they went bump!
                        Good job I am a horder and have the "proof" of TML/Kensington involvement!
                        What I did not have as the application form which they have supplied as a "good will gesture"
                        I am fairly sure we did tick the box for the PPI but on the document supplied it is crossed out and is now in highlight orange
                        Wont be able to do this tomorrow as out until late afternoon but will as soon as I can.xxx
                        (you know what they say about sleeping dogs!!!)
                        Last edited by dogtired; 14th March 2013, 18:29:PM. Reason: adding content

Comment

I have been embroiled in the world of kensington for a while and did not check to see if there had been any comments. I am in court tomorrow, I have thrown lots of questions about the whole agreement. The oft are very interested in kensington they phoned me back constantly to ask for my case to be emailed.

It good to hear they are charging various rates, the figures I posted are from the solicitors, they seem to use the svr as a balancing figure. I would assume that it should be standard across all customers! I am very worried about the court as it is a lottery if you can get a judge to listen !

fingers crossed !

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a link between mortgage express and kensington. I am sure that we are being forced out of our home by the back door. Kensington will actually increase our exposure to them and make the debt unsecured. The only option would be bankruptcy. The only benefit is one asset cleared for the government or Ukar.

Comment

Sorry I can't help you with your query however I wish you the very best of luck tomorrow in court. It is encouraging to know that the OFT have taken a keen interest in you case.

Comment

Good luck plshelp xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X