• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Kensington Mortgages- Can you help on rates for KSVR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kensington Mortgages- Can you help on rates for KSVR

Sorry, yes I know its wierd and kind of felt that it was but thought it may be " interesting" as both are/ were part of the same "sub prime" group!
    Intresting that you have the same, as you say must be a nation wide mail shot, gone in the bin now! xx
    Last edited by dogtired; 20th March 2013, 07:42:AM. Reason: spelling
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Possible light in tunnel remember seeing on another thread about this and may be another avenue for us
      http://www.fla.org.uk/consumer

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
        That is so WEIRD! We got the same letter through the post today too!!!!!!!

Went straight into the bin as we have no dealings with Ocean Finance, nor do we want to. What is going on?

They must have been doing a mail surge. DT you have lost me, what have Ocean got to do with Kensington or Lloyds TSB?
        I got same letter from Ocean Finance as well, has anybody visited the website to see what happens? Are they just fishing for customers?

Comment

Originally posted by IanM View Post
          I got same letter from Ocean Finance as well, has anybody visited the website to see what happens? Are they just fishing for customers?
          No, dont want to encourage the b#####s!

Comment

Looks like that other site I put a link for are about as useful as a chocolate fireguard!
            Some sort of regulator, similar to OFT! still nothing ventured made complaint with both!
            :crazy:

Comment

If we throw our toys out of the cot often enough someone is bound to eventually notice.......

Its so frustrating though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
                If we throw our toys out of the cot often enough someone is bound to eventually notice.......

Its so frustrating though.
                :rant:oh belive me not going to give up!

Comment

The link I posted cannot help as they do not deal with mortgages, have told me to ontact this body.
                  http://www.cml.org.uk/cml/consumers/...complaintsfaqs

Not read through pproperly but not even sure if they can help, will have to contact the FOS on Monday.

Comment

hey all! had a response from the FOS took kensingtons side! I appealed of course!!

they didnt even respond to half my complaint! will keep you informed!!

Comment

• Re: Kensington Mortgages- Can you help on rates for KSVR

keep at the FOS and ask for someone higher to look at the whole case as you believe that they have missed half of your complaint out. A friend of mine recently had an unrelated case with the FOS and it was adjudicated against her she then took it higher and ended up with an independent person - from the FOS who then put it in her favour and she got compensation.
                      Originally posted by BlueStar83 View Post
                      hey all! had a response from the FOS took kensingtons side! I appealed of course!!

they didnt even respond to half my complaint! will keep you informed!!

Comment

Oh dear, I complained, again to Kensington they are so slow hope you can appeal:tinysmile_cry_t:

Comment

Hi, I have taken a new route with Kensington but i am unsure of the consequence.

They provided the underwriting sheet in a SAR response, this identified a clear hidden commission of 6%. Anyone have experience in this, as i am now wondering if it applies to the likes of GMAC etc ?

There are many varying claims online mainly dodgy claims companies

Comment

Hi, yes ours in on going, I have a " new" thread on this, pleased to have your input.
                            We must try and get as many together as we can.
                            Dogtired v Kensington or just click on my profile to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by KGF View Post
                              For some time I have been trying to get KensingtonMortgages to let me have their 'Kensington Standard variable rate' ie a rate that would apply across the board to all their clients.They have always refused until I went to Court and their Solicitor handed over what he felt was the Kensington Standard variable Rate. I have this now broken down by month and year back to 2004

I am sure that this Standard variable rate varies from client to client depending on what the Kensington Underwriters feel they can get away with which is why they do not normally publish a Standard Variable rate any where.

I need urgently to compare the rates you have with the now published rate I have...if they differ - then Kensington are in trouble since the rates I now have are a legal document.
                              Please can any of you help by comparing the rates I have to the rate you have been or are being charged. I can PM you the rates if you want them.
                              We already now have two replies on this but we need as many as we can get so any of you out there with Kensingtonmortgages please come back to me with your rate. My own Court actions may help reduce your own rates
                              many thanks
                              Hi,
                              Can you please send me the list of Kensington Mortgages SVR list you have as my complaint is current with FOS and doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. My mortgage go taken over my Derbyshire Home Loans and from 2009 onwards the KSVR we have been on, are inconsistent and not quite right. Are you rates a legal document?
                              Please let me know. Thank you.

Comment

• Hi KGF

Just come across your post

Are you still active with this?

If so, can you update me.

What was the outcome of your case.. I don't trust them.

I have a mortgage with this bunch and am just about to start examining the interest they have charged over the past years. I don't trust them

Many thanks for your help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X