• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NDR catalogue debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDR catalogue debt

My partner had some catalogues and was in a small amount of debt, which she was paying. with Isme, VERY and K and CO

She is unemployed but has her benefits paid into her bank monthly.

She had hundreds of pounds charges added by NDR. They were added to her accounts for each of these even though they are the same company.

She only fell into difficulty after moving house and changing the address on her benefits. They stopped them and reviewed them during this time (benefuts agencies i.e tax credits, housing benefit etc) and thus she had no income at all.

NDR charged 12 for each letter, often 2 or 3 per account, per week as well as account charges to very, isme and k and co.

Is there anything i can do to help her?
    Tags: None

Re: NDR catalogue debt

NDR CANT DO ANYTHING, THEY ARE A NON TRADING COMPANY, ALL THOSE CHARGES ARE UNLAWFUL

YOU NEED TO CONTACT TRADING STANDARDS

HAVE A NOSE AT THE LINK BELOW

ITS AN EDUCATION, BELIEVE ME

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...iffs&highlight=

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X