• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sattutory demand under section 268(1)of the inslovency act help urgent smith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sattutory demand under section 268(1)of the inslovency act help urgent smith

Have you got the letter stating they will not continue with the SD until they have furnished you with the paperwork you have asked for? If so what do others think? personally having been there and done it I don't trust them as far as I could throw them. Others may think it is enough to go back to court with should they play silly sods and say.... We did not complete 6.4 6.5 as they said it would not be continued with...

I don't mind doing the docs for the set aside if the majority think its needed.

I hope all that makes sense!!!!

Maid

Comment

Re: Sattutory demand under section 268(1)of the inslovency act help urgent smith

i am of the opinion to go for the set aside

this demand was issued just to intimidate and scare the debtor,

not having the agreements, dispute the debt is enough and the judge will prob give them a good slap with costs

these stat demands have to stop

but thats just my own opinion, you have to make your own choice

Comment

Originally posted by Meagainindisguise View Post
        Have you got the letter stating they will not continue with the SD until they have furnished you with the paperwork you have asked for? If so what do others think? personally having been there and done it I don't trust them as far as I could throw them. Others may think it is enough to go back to court with should they play silly sods and say.... We did not complete 6.4 6.5 as they said it would not be continued with...

I don't mind doing the docs for the set aside if the majority think its needed.

I hope all that makes sense!!!!

Maid
        yes i have the letter lets do the set aside ill take it court in morning

Comment

Originally posted by miliitant View Post
          i am of the opinion to go for the set aside

this demand was issued just to intimidate and scare the debtor,

not having the agreements, dispute the debt is enough and the judge will prob give them a good slap with costs

these stat demands have to stop

but thats just my own opinion, you have to make your own choice

okay lets set aside se what judge thinks

Comment

Originally posted by smith View Post
            okay lets set aside se what judge thinks

just got to go to school to pick little girl up not be long

Comment

can you please confirm when any sort of payment was made towards this debt

be as close as you can

Comment

Originally posted by miliitant View Post
                can you please confirm when any sort of payment was made towards this debt

be as close as you can
                last payment was to blair scott & oliver she was with a dmp byrom & keely she paid back £1,500 oct 207
                just after cca ,sar, requests went of to halifax never got any thing back of them ..

Comment

Originally posted by smith View Post
                  last payment was to blair scott & oliver she was with a dmp byrom & keely she paid back £1,500 oct 207
                  just after cca ,sar, requests went of to halifax never got any thing back of them ..
                  and halifax always stated they never got payment in a complaint letter they stated we are complaining two years payments going a missing blair scott & oliver wasnt sending payments to halifax

Comment

hi Meagainindisguise any thing else you need im at pc thanks

Comment

are you able to open and edit word documents? you will need to put in your address details etc into the form. I will post up a draft for all to check as soon as I have done it.

Maid

Comment

thanks and yes we edit word docs is each section no on forms or are you doing it for each part and the and are you doing afidavid statment thankyou

and what do we do just take it to county court sorry could you xplain what we need to do at court and do we have to pay a fee thanks

and we sent dispute letters to all who tryed collecting after 207 letters back saying we didnt know about dispute and sent it back to halifax the account was in full blown dispute never got the 6 years statements nor credit agreement
                        Last edited by smith; 15th October 2012, 18:10:PM. Reason: 4got to ask

Comment

Here you go. Can others have a look and amend as they see fit.

I have used the basic information I got from smith. Smith wait for others to check it out, there may be better ideas out there. Once a final draft is done you can print it out and go to court with it tomorrow. There are no fees to pay. You will normally find the clerk at court very helpful, so don't worry. Take your forms with you and enough money for a coffee afterwards.

Good luck

Just noticed the 6.5 needs editing I will leave that to you.

Maid
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Meagainindisguise View Post
                            Here you go. Can others have a look and amend as they see fit.

I have used the basic information I got from smith. Smith wait for others to check it out, there may be better ideas out there. Once a final draft is done you can print it out and go to court with it tomorrow. There are no fees to pay. You will normally find the clerk at court very helpful, so don't worry. Take your forms with you and enough money for a coffee afterwards.

Good luck

Just noticed the 6.5 needs editing I will leave that to you.

Maid
                            hi mark i just inboxed you can you read it and let me no thanks

Comment

wil you be doing the final print to nite thankyou
                              Last edited by smith; 15th October 2012, 20:06:PM. Reason: spelling mis

Comment

give me 15 minutes to go over it

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X