• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Does bill-k ever sleep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does bill-k ever sleep?

You ALL do a sterling job on this forum, may i say, but has anybody noticed that bill never sleeps?

Fair-play to you, bill.....can you give me some tips? LOL!!:tung:
    Tags: None

Re: Does bill-k ever sleep?

I think there are three Bill k's one who does the day shift and one who does the night shift and the other who drives the taxi.

Comment

dough....:tinysmile_cry_t:

You must admit, though, i am getting slightly brighter about things!:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

hes a vampire hun!! he can leave the house in the dark or at low tide, and can only enter a building hes invited in to..

love ya really Bill!!

Comment

LOL @ you nutters !!!

I am indeed a recovering night-shift taxi driver. I did 5 years as a cabbie doing the club-nights. This can leave you with something like 'Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder' - especially if you're an ex-pat Londoner like me, working in Scotland. So - TUTTSI was right in that respect, Brummie. There is only one Bill-K, though, as far as I am aware. If you read any posts from any person purporting to be 'Bill-K' - which actually make sense - then please report them to me.

I will then take the necessary action. This usually entails a complete re-write of a post that I made in the early hours, whilst undergoing my 'medication.'

Seriously, though - I'm a lucky guy. Despite my obvious mental problems, I enjoy good physical health at present. There are others here who put in many more hours - precious quality hours - than I do, but they do so behind the scenes. THEY are the guys who never sleep - because they never stop giving, bless them. I just sleep when I can no longer spell "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious." That's usually when you good guys are out there in the Real World - "doin' yo' thangs."

I admit - I DO need to fix that, though.

XXX

Comment

Bill, i cant spell that sober!!

Comment

Neither can I, Puff. Booze has its uses, I guess !!!

Comment

shhhhh i think hes asleep..

BILL!!!!! ARE YOU ASLEEP?!?!

Comment

looks like iv'e started something here...lol

Comment

I don't bloody sleep without drugs but can't make any sense to myself in wee small hours let alone on t'internet

Comment

im ok after a coffee, but before i've said "ok have a good day, see you this afternoon" and the mayhem stops... im useless, no 2 son makes more sense than me!! and hes 2

Comment

I turn into a pumpkin at midnight, not a pretty sight! Need a full eight hours sleep +

Comment

QUICK!!

There is a bill-k imposter logged on the site! it's only 19.20 hrs!

Comment

Originally posted by puffrose View Post
                            BILL!!!!! ARE YOU ASLEEP?!?!
                            NOT ANY MORE !!! Thanks to Puff !!! :couch2: :director: :behindsofa:

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie
                              There is a bill-k imposter logged on the site!
                              If it's posting anything sensible, report it - as it will deffo NOT be me !!! :lalala:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X