• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Need to send a response to BPO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to send a response to BPO

Hi guys...

Could someone please point me in the direction of a response letter to the attached correspondence from BPO Collections.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	1177791

Many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Need to send a response to BPO

Hi

You need to remove your personal details from the above.

If it were me i would ignore, they are not going to send anyone for such a small amount, and if they did you could just tell them to go away(if you were feeling polite)

D

Comment

Originally posted by davyb View Post
      Hi

You need to remove your personal details from the above.

D
      Thanks for the reminder, I forget everytime....

Comment

Virgin Mobile are well-known for their chaotic accounts and sticking their fingers in their ears and not listening. A friend of mine had experience of them. In that case, two letters to them, the second threatening legal action, and both they and the threat monkeys they used, Moorcroft, backed down. And they admitted to well and truly fouling-up.
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Agree - ignore this. Doorstep collections almost never actually take place following a letter like this, and they should only arrive after making an appointment. Some people have Tort of Trespass letters withdrawing permission for them to be on their property as it is, apparently, only an implied right. However, I think this is a bit excessive.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X