• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Anti bullying charity with troll hunting facility

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti bullying charity with troll hunting facility

Saw a news part on BBC1 about this charity which will hunt bullying trolls and with 1 in 3 children subjected to cyber bullying, it is a welcome thing.

http://www.cybersmile.org/
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)
    Tags: None

Re: Anti bullying charity with troll hunting facility

couldn't agree more, Trolls are the bain of Internet discussions. I have joined in on a few on Yahoo etc, and the trolls are rife. Some are no more than kiddies just being stupid, but others are really nasty. Two come to mind recently, one being GB being nannied to much and the worse was one who told everyone thst if they were smokers, overwieght or disabled they should be euthenised, anyone who wasn't stable or in a very depressed state would have been made to feel worse (cyberbullying) and some odious little troll who thaught it was great fun to slander the Jewish faith bordering on what the Nazis did in WW2
    sigpic

Comment

As you have found, Messi, it isn't just kids who are vulnerable to cyberbullying. Adults are, too. I have had this on CAG. Luckily, the site team had noticed what was going on and, give them credit where it is due, they intervened and got the trolls off the site pretty quickly. I find that my love of playing around with words tends to wrongfoot the trolls, make them look stupid and give the other CAG members a laugh.

Two of the phrases I use are -

"You seem to have an amazing talent for Lower Gastro-Intestinal Ventriloquism"
      "You seem to be suffering from a very bad case of Cranio-Rectal Obstruction"
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

one of the greatest put downs I have ever heard to a troll came from my ex Kez, he said

Shouldn't you be under a bridge somewhere scaring goats? msl:

I think its a GREAT idea to have the ability to trace these idiots, on facebook you can report the persons profile, again kex has done this accompanied with TROOOOOOOOOOOLL!!! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!! I thought you might like to know!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X