• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lifestyle money + lifestyle claims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifestyle money + lifestyle claims

It has come to our attention that these two companies are seperate entities and both have their own authorisation with the MOJ and have separate LTD companies.

****IMPORTANT NOTICE****

All Debt Solutions Ltd is Lifestyle Money.
    http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...qIcN6t6D47qGPw all-debt-solutions-ltd - CRM20239 authorisation number with the MOJ trading as Lifestyle Money

Lifestyle Claims is a trading name of Client Connection Ltd
    Regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities. Authorisation Number CRM1658

It appears from our members that they have reported that the paperwork is coming from Lifestyle Money and the payments are being taken by Lifestyle Claims - this is very confusing and is making it harder for our members and people using their services to know exactly which company is actually handling their claims.

Last edited by TUTTSI; 30th August 2012, 06:32:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: Lifestyle money + lifestyle claims

Registration Number: Z9946116
    Date Registered: 25 June 2007 Registration Expires: 24 June 2013

Data Controller: ALL DEBT SOLUTIONS LTD

Address:
    PRINCESS HOUSE
    PRINCESS WAY
    SWANSEA
    SA1 3LW

This register entry describes, in very general terms, the personal data being processed by:
    ALL DEBT SOLUTIONS LTD
    This register entry contains personal data held for 2 purpose(s)

Purpose 1
    Staff Administration
    Purpose Description:
    Appointments or removals, pay, discipline, superannuation, work management or other personnel matters in relation to the staff of the data controller.
    Data subjects are:
    Staff including volunteers, agents, temporary and casual workers
    Relatives, guardians and associates of the data subject
    Data classes are:
    Personal Details
    Family, Lifestyle and Social Circumstances
    Education and Training Details
    Employment Details
    Financial Details
    Racial or Ethnic Origin
    Religious or Other Beliefs Of A Similar Nature
    Physical or Mental Health or Condition
    Sources (S) and Disclosures (D)(1984 Act). Recipients (1998 Act):
    Data subjects themselves
    Relatives, guardians or other persons associated with the data subject
    Current, past or prospective employers of the data subject
    Education, training establishments and examining bodies
    Suppliers, providers of goods or services
    Financial organisations and advisers
    Central Government
    Employment and recruitment agencies
    Transfers:
    None outside the European Economic Area

Purpose 2
    Debt Administration and Factoring
    Purpose Description:
    The tracing of consumer and commercial debtors and the collection on behalf of creditors. The purchasing of trade debts, including rentals and instalment credit payments, from business.
    Data subjects are:
    Customers and clients
    Data classes are:
    Personal Details
    Financial Details
    Goods or Services Provided
    Offences (Including Alleged Offences)
    Data subjects themselves
    Relatives, guardians or other persons associated with the data subject
    Business associates and other professional advisers
    Other companies in the same group as the data controller
    Credit reference agencies
    Debt collection and tracing agencies
    Traders in personal data
    Central Government
    Courts / Tribunals
    Transfers:

Registration Number: Z1771152
    Date Registered: 15 June 2009 Registration Expires: 14 June 2013

Data Controller: CLIENT CONNECTION LIMITED

Address:
    PRINCESS HOUSE
    PRINCESS WAY
    SWANSEA
    SA1 3LW
    Other Names:
    CCR CLAIMS
    MONEY CLAIMING EXPERTS
    LIFESTYLE CLAIMS
    LIFESTYLE MONEY

This register entry describes, in very general terms, the personal data being processed by:
    CLIENT CONNECTION LIMITED
    This register entry contains personal data held for 4 purpose(s)

Purpose 1

Staff Administration
    Purpose Description:
    Appointments or removals, pay, discipline, superannuation, work management or other personnel matters in relation to the staff of the data controller.
    Data subjects are:
    Staff including volunteers, agents, temporary and casual workers
    Data classes are:
    Personal Details
    Employment Details
    Financial Details
    Data subjects themselves
    Education, training establishments and examining bodies
    Trade, employer associations and professional bodies
    Employment and recruitment agencies
    Transfers:

Purpose 2

Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations
    Purpose Description:
    Advertising or marketing the business of the data controller, activity, goods or services and promoting public relations in connection with that business or activity, or those goods or services.
    Data subjects are:
    Customers and clients
    Complainants, correspondents and enquirers
    Data classes are:
    Personal Details
    Employment Details
    Financial Details
    Data subjects themselves
    Traders in personal data
    Transfers:

Purpose 3

Accounts & Records
    Purpose Description:
    Keeping accounts related to any business or other activity carried on by the data controller, or deciding whether to accept any person as a customer or supplier, or keeping records of purchases, sales or other transactions for the purpose of ensuring that the requisite payments and deliveries are made or services provided by him or to him in respect of those transactions, or for the purpose of making financial or management forecasts to assist him in the conduct of any such business or activity
    Data subjects are:
    Customers and clients
    Suppliers
    Data classes are:
    Personal Details
    Financial Details
    Data subjects themselves
    Transfers:

Purpose 4

Consultancy and Advisory Services
    Purpose Description:
    Giving advice or rendering professional services.The provision of services of an advisory, consultancy or intermediary nature.
    Data Controllers further description of Purpose:
    Data subjects are:
    Customers and clients
    Advisers, consultants and other professional experts
    Data classes are:
    Personal Details
    Employment Details
    Financial Details
    Racial or Ethnic Origin
    Religious or Other Beliefs Of A Similar Nature
    Offences (Including Alleged Offences)
    Data subjects themselves
    Transfers:

Comment

Directors are Ryan and George Stanton

Ryan is also a director of Convergence Business Solutions Ltd, Floor 2, Princes Way, Swansea SA1 3LW - not doing well has a credit rating of 14 out of 100, cash transactions preferred.

Comment

Client Connection trading as Lifestyle Claims (AKA The Welsh Mafia) have at last been banned from taking up front fees.

https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/...y=-1&status=-1

We have been on at the MOJ for over a year about this scam outfit who represent the very worst of the claims management industry and although it's great news they've finally been collared, it's not before time.

Comment

This is amazing news, my life long work - yipeeeeeeee

There is still the new company Life style Money?????? could they carry on through this company????

Here it is in Black and white.

Claims Management Regulation
          »
          Business Details

Business Name: Client Connection Limited Address: Princess House
          Princess Way Town/City: Swansea Postcode: SA1 3LW County: Abertawe
          Trading Names: Lifestyle Claims Sectors: Financial products/services, Personal Injury Authorisation Number: CRM16588 This business is authorised with specific conditions.
          Effective from 19 September 2012

1. Client Connection Limited may not take advance fees or any other fees before the conclusion of their service to the client.

2. Client Connection Limited will supply to the Regulator each month, and also on request, the complaint log for clients and prospective clients. Client Connection Limited will retain the log for a period of six years.

»
          Business Details

Business Name: Client Connection Limited Address: Princess House
          Princess Way Town/City: Swansea Postcode: SA1 3LW County: Abertawe
          Trading Names: Lifestyle Claims Sectors: Financial products/services, Personal Injury Authorisation Number: CRM16588 This business is authorised with specific conditions.
          Effective from 19 September 2012

1. Client Connection Limited may not take advance fees or any other fees before the conclusion of their service to the client.

2. Client Connection Limited will supply to the Regulator each month, and also on request, the complaint log for clients and prospective clients. Client Connection Limited will retain the log for a period of six years.

Originally posted by EXC View Post
          Client Connection trading as Lifestyle Claims (AKA The Welsh Mafia) have at last been banned from taking up front fees.

We have been on at the MOJ for over a year about this scam outfit who represent the very worst of the claims management industry and although it's great news they've finally been collared, it's not before time.

Comment

All rather predictably Lifestyle Claims has gone into administration and have surrendered their MOJ authorisation.

Lifestyle Money is still authorised.

I understand that the administrator for Lifestyle Claims is:

Sharma & Co.,
            Mr Gagen Dulari Sharma,
            257 Hagley Road,
            Birmingham,
            B16 9NA

Comment

Does that mean people will still be able to claim there refunds from Lifestyle Money?

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                Does that mean people will still be able to claim there refunds from Lifestyle Money?
                As they're separate legal entities I doubt Lifestyle claims clients could get refunds from Lifestyle Money.

Comment

So even though these companies were working together by one supplying paper work, one taking money they can still be classed as separate. I am sure also they have the same MOJ number, jeez they can not lose can they? legal theft by craft and lack of regulation.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                    So even though these companies were working together by one supplying paper work, one taking money they can still be classed as separate. I am sure also they have the same MOJ number, jeez they can not lose can they? legal theft by craft and lack of regulation.
                    They do have different authorisations. I just hope the administrators pick up the scam and report the directors.

Comment

Has anyone told the administrators about this

Comment

There you go, the address of the administrators - why don't you advise the administrators what they are doing. But please be very careful because they maybe friendly administrators working together with Lifestyle Claims in their best interest.

Sharma & Co.,
                        Mr Gagen Dulari Sharma,
                        257 Hagley Road,
                        Birmingham,
                        B16 9NA

Originally posted by lfc34 View Post
                        Has anyone told the administrators about this

Comment

People, I dont know if this will be of use but, while digging in the dirt or Militant, I found this

Financial services firms have been regulated under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA) since 1 December 2001. If you require regulatory information about a financial services firm before this date please contact our Consumer Helpline.If you are not satisfied with the response to a complaint to a financial services firm, you may be able to take the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Financial services firms involved in activities such as those listed above, and authorised by us, are covered by theFinancial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), so it may protect you if a firm is unable, or likely to be unable, to pay claims against it.

Comment

Claims Management Companies are authorised by the MOJ not Finacial Services, so would not be counter productive going to them.

Coming soon there will be a special body called LEo (Legal Ombudsman) who will look after complaints from this type of band of companies and will be able to give compensation if they find that the client has been mistreated. http://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/dow...nouncement.pdf

Originally posted by puffrose View Post
                            People, I dont know if this will be of use but, while digging in the dirt or Militant, I found this

Financial services firms have been regulated under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA) since 1 December 2001. If you require regulatory information about a financial services firm before this date please contact our Consumer Helpline.If you are not satisfied with the response to a complaint to a financial services firm, you may be able to take the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Financial services firms involved in activities such as those listed above, and authorised by us, are covered by theFinancial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), so it may protect you if a firm is unable, or likely to be unable, to pay claims against it.
                            Last edited by TUTTSI; 14th November 2012, 22:18:PM.

Comment

Hi guys,

I am new to this site and wondered if you could please advise me. I apologise if this has been posted in the wrong place.

I too have been taken in by the con that is lifestyle money. They contacted me in August 2011 and took 2 payments of £359 from my MBNA virgin credit card. I contacted them several times to cancel but they managed to assure me that everything was in place and that my claim will be completed within 12 weeks.

Eventually the 12 weeks elapsed and they then told me 6 months and then pointed out in their terms and conditions that it can take up to 12 months. I waited 12 months and then told them that I wanted to cancel and receive a full refund.

on September 10th 2012 I received a letter to confirm that they were sending me a cheque for £1019.96 for my cancelled mortgage audit and that I would receive this within 30 working days. Al I had to do was sihn the letter and send it back. Great I thought! I waited until 5th November 2012 and was told that my check was on the list but had noy yet been sent out.

They told me that they did not know when this would be sent out and then began to become extremely rude. I spoke with a manager called Nicola who was equally rude and in the end they just started hanging up on me.

I contacted the claims management regulation team and they told me to send a letter in writing via recorded delivery and explained that lifestyle money have 28 days to respond. If they do not then they are in breach of contract and I should contact the claims management regulation team again.

Can you advise me if there is anything else I can do? Will I be able to get this money back?

Your help is much appreciated.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X