• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

TFS or TOTAL FINANCE FINANCE SOLUTIONS - BEWARE formally CHARGE RIGHT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TFS or TOTAL FINANCE FINANCE SOLUTIONS - BEWARE formally CHARGE RIGHT

I have just picked this gem up from MSE and am copying this here in case anyone is contacted by these people.

A company, now calling themselves TFS or Total Finance Solutions, are now calling! They are aware of Charge Right ... "they went into liquidation" is their answer!
    No they didn't, they voluntarily surrendered their licence, taking every clients money and documents with them.
    Charge Right Ltd have also refused all registered mail ... but strangely TFS, also Swansea based, seem to be now calling Charge Right customers!
    Tags: None

Re: TFS or TOTAL FINANCE FINANCE SOLUTIONS - BEWARE formally CHARGE RIGHT

[QUOTE=TUTTSI;274679]I have just picked this gem up from MSE and am copying this here in case anyone is contacted by these people.

A company, now calling themselves TFS or Total Finance Solutions, are now calling! They are aware of Charge Right ... "they went into liquidation" is their answer!
    No they didn't, they voluntarily surrendered their licence, taking every clients money and documents with them.
    Charge Right Ltd have also refused all registered mail ... but strangely TFS, also Swansea based, seem to be now calling Charge Right customers!
    [/QUOThis Company are a bunch of thieves! They have taken nearly £800 from me for 'no win no fee' claims. As it turned out there were no claims to take however they have not returned my money. I have been emailing, phoning and sending Recorded Delivery letters since September last year, all of which have been ignored! they have basically stolen my money!! STAY CLEAR OF THEM!!!! I have reported them to the Ministry of Justice but they have said there is very little they can do, however they are investigating them. Also I have made a complaint to Action Fraud on this Company. PLEASE JUST HANG UP ON THEM AND GIVE THEM NO MONEY!
    TE]

Comment

If you paid on your credit card you may be able to use the charge back scheme

Comment

I have to say received my check last week for 8,243. Great Service

Comment

What was the cheque for ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

For putting complimentary comments on LB ??

Comment

lol, so cynical xx
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X