• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spam, Spam and more Spam courtesy of Tesco

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spam, Spam and more Spam courtesy of Tesco

In my opinion supermarkets, get the pricing wrong on purpose, its nothing but a ploy to fool people less educated into thinking they are getting a bargin, why else do you think they do it. Surely their administration staff that work on the prices know how to add up, especially when computers come with their own calculator software. So really their is no excuse other than deliberate acts of price fixing in my honest opinion.

And no tesco and schillings, this is not a libelous post as i am purely expressing my own honest opinion under freedom of expression regarding my own personal thoughts on this matter, though please feel free to write to me with one of your famous letters, especially if the content of which is like that of the one you sent to Leagle Beagle in which itself was libellous against certain users here and in particular a very good friend of ours here that works for CAB.

By the way is it not also a fact that prices on a can of baked beans are cheaper at a shop at one post code, than they are in an other shop at a different post code? Don't these price difference cover nearly all products and such post code price lottery is used by nearly all supermarkets?

I wonder what the price of milk is FIXED at nowadays too!! :beagle:
    Last edited by teaboy2; 5th July 2012, 05:44:AM.
    Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

saw another totally insane one ...

buy an iphone case, plastic and see through.. £14.99
      buy the leather one, with cover, and stylus, and headphones... £10

Comment

Does any one remember the Sainsubury carrot fiasco from a few years ago.

They were giving away air-miles at the time and had a special offer on carrots quadruple miles or something.

One bloke worked out that if he bought half a ton it would pay for his trip to Spain and back and it would work out at half the price he would have to pay to the travel agent. So he bought them and kept them in his back garden until the health people made him move them(after his holiday).

D

Comment

Or a load of bananas that a gentlemen bought on his supermarket card, thus doubling points and with a special offer he cleared out their stock, gave it away and it cost him not a penny! Go figure.

Comment

Or Lurpac spread two 500g for £5 the equivalent big one is £5.40
            Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Being a truckers wife I always like to have something in for him to take in a flask.

Tins of soup 49p a shot, buy 6 for 3.50?!?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X