• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello everyone from Lexus Lawyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone from Lexus Lawyer

Hello all

Just stopped by to say hello and let you all know that I have many years experience in dealing with bank and credit card debt, personal guarantees, personal and business insolvency and bankruptcy, company administration, liquidations and winding up. Dealing with statutory demands, winding up and bankruptcy petitions, bailiffs and high court enforcement officers and commercial landlords and business premises repossessions. And how to protect your assets, vehicles and home.

I am legally trained (many years ago) although have never gone on to qualify and practice as a solicitor or barrister. Instead I have worked in Insolvency Practices, Asset Protection and Debt Avoidance Businesses for nearly all of my working life. I am now 60 years of age and forcibly retired due to deteriorating medical condition that prevents me from going to work because of lack of physical ability to do so.

However, with Laptop or iPad to hand I am happy to help anyone here, that is struggling with any of the situations I have mentioned. This is not an advertisement for work, as I DO NOT WORK any longer and am now on long term benefits. So this is very much about giving something back as and where I can.

Thank you for taking time to read my comments and I look forward to being of assistance, if I can.

Kind regards to all

Tony (Lexus Lawyer) Carter
    Tags: None

Re: Hello everyone from Lexus Lawyer

Welcome we need all the help we can get.:beagle:

Comment

Thank you Streetwise, I'll be pleased to try and help where I can, anyone is welcome to PM me if they are concerned about confidentiality and privacy

Comment

Originally posted by Lexus Lawyer View Post
        Thank you Streetwise, I'll be pleased to try and help where I can, anyone is welcome to PM me if they are concerned about confidentiality and privacy
        Hi lexus

We tend to try and keep all advice in the open, if that is OK. So many unscrupulous CMCs out there touting for business, i am sure you understand.

D

Comment

Hi Lexus,

Welcome to Legal Beagles. It's good to have you onboard.
          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

HUllo Lexus,
            Thanks for joining L/B I am sure that you will be able to help a lot of people........but I hope that you do not get swamped with problems that will affect your health ....please do not take that risk........but if you can help anyone which I know you will ...more than likely me included...I thank you in advance for all of us., and welcome again

Sparkie

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X