• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

British Discommunications{BT}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Discommunications{BT}

I write generically but HOW LONG does it actually take to get through to BT to sort out anything?
    The average on a good day is 1hour{but you would be very lucky to get this far} The guardian suggest that a famous Chelsea footballer waited several months before they got it right.

Has anyone got some positive things to say about them?

Re: British Discommunications{BT}

I used to play email tennis with them

Its more fun because every time you respond, the reply comes from a different person who has no idea to what you responding about.

Comment

Re: British Discommunications{BT}

I changed suppliers on 17th Sept and in Oct I wrote asking for a final bill as they had not sent one..................on the 7 Nov they wrote to tell me that my service had been discontinued on 6th Nov!..............it then took a phonecall and me explaining it several times before they did the bill....................said bill then contained a late payment charge AND a restoration charge!!!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X