• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

12 Years Clean Today!(2007) 13 Years TODAY !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 Years Clean Today!(2007) 13 Years TODAY !!!!

I just want to say I am twelve years clean today.
    No drugs, no alcohol for twelve years!

I am not saying this to impress anyone but it impresses the **** out of me! I truely believed I was going to die with a needle hanging out of some part of me that still had accessible veins.
    Remembering back to that day walking into a treatment centre, wondering what on earth had gone wrong with my life, is strange. Like thinking of another person that I once knew.

Life is great.

There's been some really hard times, especially the past six months (6 months today that Will died) and I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has helped me, sent me messages of support and their thoughts.

Thank you to everyone, it really meant a lot.

Sally xxx
    Last edited by littlesally; 5th December 2007, 12:57:PM. Reason: spelling!
    P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
    life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
    Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Re: 12 Years Clean Today!

Originally posted by littlesally View Post
    I am not saying this to impress anyone but it impresses the **** out of me!
    it impresses the **** out of me too. Well done Sally xx

Comment

To beat any addiction no matter how small is a great achievement and you have every right to be proud of yourself.

Well Done Sal

Paul

Comment

Sal you are great and an inspiration to others. Well done hun xxxxxxxxxxx

sapphire

Comment

Sally , I remember when we first spoke in chat OTR , you were always honest and open about your past with me and we have had some long , long chats.

12 years is fantastic , you deserve every day to be proud of yourself , not just every year . I know every day is a new day so stick at it.

Jules:kiss:
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Congratulations xxx
            When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Thats absolutely fantastic Sal. Here's to many many many more years :flowers:

Comment

Congratulations Sal, it was hard enough for me giving up the old fags lol so full on admiration for what you have achieved. Enaid xx

Comment

addiction is a hard thing to get out of so 12 years is a marathon, sal.

Comment

Proud of ya Sal, wish i had your willpower, keep it up :kiss:

Comment

Nice one, it impresses the **** out of me too! you deserve to be proud of yourself

Comment

Well done Sally, really well done.

Comment

Sally many, many congrats!! xxxxxx

This is a hard one for me as I've discussed/debated with Amy, Cet, Tools and one other person who I can't remember the name of now, in chat one night.

Don't want to say too much, but put it this way I lost a sibling....who had his whole life ahead of him and he abused my parents love and trust etc.....You know the score.

BUT - you have done well girl xxxx Just wished my brother had your willpower to do something about it.

xxx

Comment

Sal, you know we're all really really proud of you, and love ya for the lovely honest person that you've always been with us. I know it can't have been easy, and I remember us all 'celebrating' this anniversary OTR with you last year, and you're doing great hunny.

PJ xxx

Comment

Thank you everyone, and thank you for allowing me to be me!
                              It means a lot.
                              I do love you guys,

Sally xxx
                              P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                              life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                              Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X