• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Celebrities On Bank Charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrities On Bank Charges

Each week I'll be asking a celebrity their views on bank charges.

Today I talk to Rio Ferdinand, Manchester United, England and Lloyds Private Banking.

Rio, I'm glad you could finally make it

Yeah I forgot. Better late than never though innit.

So Rio, what do you say about people who are effectively fined £39 for going 50p in the red?

Eh? 39 quid? That's nothink is it? I got fined 100 grand for not going in a pot!

Yes but these people are paying, through these fines, for the banking services you enjoy for free.

They just gotta be more organised innit. I never go in the red, I always keep a few hundred grand in me current. It's not difficult is it?

With respect Rio most people don't earn that kind of wage.

Listen, you just got to be organised right? That's why I just endorsed this new product, the 'Rio Ferdinand Personal Organiser''. It alerts you to fings like your bank balance, match days and even reminds you to take doping tests and everythink. I'll show ya...hold it....what did I do wivit?....

Ok Thanks Rio.

Next week it's Prince Charles, Highgrove, Windsor and EDIT
    Last edited by Nattie; 17th February 2008, 11:46:AM. Reason: test

Re: Celebrities On Bank Charges

Brill keep em coming pmsl

Comment

Today I'm talking to Prince Charles, Highgrove, Windsor and Couts Bank.

Your Highness, how much do you know about the the bank charges issue?

Well, it really is appalling.

The bank charges themselves? Or the campaign against them?

Well all of it really. Appalling.

Do you know anyone who has incurred these charges your Highness?

Yes! Now who was I talking to about this? Just the other day it was. Erm ..thingy...

The Duchess of Cornwall?

No no no. Thingy!... Oh that's it! My prize winning organic leeks.

I see.

Yes and I was telling them how my Granny once got one of these letter thingies that said she was 3 million quid in the red! Appalling. She'd just had a bit of bad luck on the horses and they send her a letter! It really is appalling.

Thank you your Highness.

Comment

lol. I wonder who the next celebrity will be. Exc. if you can get an interview with Amy Winehouse that would be great for the yoof claimers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nattie View Post
          lol. I wonder who the next celebrity will be. Exc. if you can get an interview with Amy Winehouse that would be great for the yoof claimers.
          Actually I did ask her agent but apparently she's a bit under the weather.

Comment

I heard she had some VISA problems so really ideal to make an appearance on a bank/CREDIT CARD charges site, really.

Comment

I heard she's well up on bank charges..................

('scuse me?)

Sorry, that's crlminal charges! (joking!!!!!!!)
              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
              same diff, really:bounce:
              Last edited by charitynjw; 10th October 2009, 12:51:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X