• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SMD Exchange - another Carl Wright company!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SMD Exchange - BEWARE, another Carl Wright company!

Interesting article. So how come Mr Rankine's getting his comeuppance but Carl Wright's managed to evade the long arm of the law so far?

Comment

Re: SMD Exchange - another Carl Wright company!

The SMD Exchange Ltd website has now been taken down. If Carl Wright follows the same plan as Cartel Client Review Ltd, the next step will be none-filing of the accounts (due at the end of June), followed by liquidation. Usually at this point, Carl Wright has already run off with all the money. It will be interesting to see what his next step is.

Comment

Ohhh good, so does that mean I can now officially file their bullshit libel threat down the toilet as opposed to lining the cat litter tray where it currently lives?
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
          Ohhh good, so does that mean I can now officially file their bullshit libel threat down the toilet as opposed to lining the cat litter tray where it currently lives?
          Was that before or after the threat from Rather Litigious Pests?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            Was that before or after the threat from Rather Litigious Pests?
            A month after.

I never felt so popular
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

If you have ever fallen victim to an ex Claims Management Company called Cartel Client Review or any of Carl Wrights many other companies or business activities.

We are looking for people who lost money due to paying an upfront fee and was unable to claim back under s.75 from their credit when they never received a service from CARTEL CLIENT REVIEW company or any of Carl Wrights other business .

We would like to hear from you and would like to hear your story on how you came involved, how much upfront fee did you pay and what were the circumstances that lead to you paying this upfront fee.

If you wish to remain anonymous please PM me or please post here on this thread. All information received will be in the strictest of confidence.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                If you have ever fallen victim to an ex Claims Management Company called Cartel Client Review or any of Carl Wrights many other companies or business activities.

We are looking for people who lost money due to paying an upfront fee and was unable to claim back under s.75 from their credit when they never received a service from CARTEL CLIENT REVIEW company or any of Carl Wrights other business .

We would like to hear from you and would like to hear your story on how you came involved, how much upfront fee did you pay and what were the circumstances that lead to you paying this upfront fee.

If you wish to remain anonymous please PM me or please post here on this thread. All information received will be in the strictest of confidence.

Thank you
                Tuttsi, I was scammed, but managed to get my money back with chargeback on my debit card.

Comment

I thought that might have been the case with you hun. I guess the biggest looser were the credit/debit card companies.
                  Originally posted by shell View Post
                  Tuttsi, I was scammed, but managed to get my money back with chargeback on my debit card.

Comment

Originally posted by chtp0103 View Post
                    The SMD Exchange Ltd website has now been taken down. If Carl Wright follows the same plan as Cartel Client Review Ltd, the next step will be none-filing of the accounts (due at the end of June), followed by liquidation. Usually at this point, Carl Wright has already run off with all the money. It will be interesting to see what his next step is.
                    As far as I can tell, the website is still current. See here:

www . exchangevision . co.uk
                    Last edited by Amethyst; 6th December 2013, 09:12:AM. Reason: removed link

Comment

[QUOTE=InterestedParty;357972]As far as I can tell, the website is still current. See here:

[QUOTE]

Site still up as of 02.13hrs Friday 19/07/2013

It would appear that they are acting as an 'introducer', passing on the work to other firms (I'm assuming for a fee &/or a cut of the action).
                      I can't see any fee structure quoted on the site, but they do for some reason feel the need to tout for other businesses to join them in the endeavour.
                      Wonder why?
                      Last edited by Amethyst; 6th December 2013, 09:13:AM.
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                      gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

From Company House - 01614048 (Bottom of SMDExchange Homepage)

Company Filing History Include Allotment of Shares

AA 28/06/2013 30/09/12 TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL

AR01 20/06/2013 06/06/13 FULL LIST

LATEST SOC 20/06/2013 20/06/13 STATEMENT OF CAPITAL;GBP 10

AD02 20/06/2013 SAIL ADDRESS CHANGED FROM:
                        5 UNIVERSAL SQUARE
                        DEVONSHIRE STREET NORTH
                        MANCHESTER
                        M12 6JH
                        ENGLAND

CH01 20/06/2013 DIRECTOR'S CHANGE OF PARTICULARS / MR KEITH THOMPSON / 01/06/2013

CH03 20/06/2013 SECRETARY'S CHANGE OF PARTICULARS / LYNDA THOMPSON / 01/06/2013

AD01 20/06/2013 REGISTERED OFFICE CHANGED ON 20/06/2013 FROM
                        5TH FLOOR UNIVERSAL SQUARE
                        DEVONSHIRE STREET NORTH
                        MANCHESTER
                        M12 6JH
                        UNITED KINGDOM

AR01 02/07/2012 06/06/12 FULL LIST

AA 02/07/2012 30/09/11 TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL

AR01 06/06/2011 06/06/11 FULL LIST

AA01 31/01/2011 CURREXT FROM 30/06/2011 TO 30/09/2011

AA 13/07/2010 30/06/10 TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL

AR01 16/06/2010 06/06/10 FULL LIST

AD03 16/06/2010 REGISTER(S) MOVED TO SAIL ADDRESS
                        114-REG MEM
                        162-REG DIR
                        275-REG SEC
                        358-REC OF RES ETC

AD02 15/06/2010 SAIL ADDRESS CREATED

AP01 03/06/2010 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR KEITH THOMPSON

TM02 17/05/2010 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, SECRETARY KEITH THOMPSON

AP03 17/05/2010 SECRETARY APPOINTED LYNDA THOMPSON

TM01 17/05/2010 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR CARL WRIGHT

CERTNM 10/05/2010 COMPANY NAME CHANGED ICTS MARKETING LIMITED
                        CERTIFICATE ISSUED ON 10/05/10

RES15 10/05/2010 CHANGE OF NAME 06/05/2010

CONNOT 10/05/2010 NOTICE OF CHANGE OF NAME NM01 - RESOLUTION

AA 08/10/2009 30/06/09 TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL

288a 30/09/2009 DIRECTOR APPOINTED CARL WRIGHT

288b 30/09/2009 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED DIRECTOR OLIVIA WRIGHT

363a 09/06/2009 RETURN MADE UP TO 06/06/09; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS

287 08/06/2009 REGISTERED OFFICE CHANGED ON 08/06/2009 FROM
                        5TH FLOOR 7 EXCHANGE QUAY
                        SALFORD QUAYS
                        LANCASHIRE
                        M5 3EP

288c 08/06/2009 DIRECTOR'S CHANGE OF PARTICULARS / OLIVIA WRIGHT / 01/10/2008

NEWINC 06/06/2008 INCORPORATION DOCUMENTS
                        CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
                        STATEMENT OF DIRECTORS & REGISTERED OFFICE
                        DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE
                        MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
                        ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
                        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

On the ICO Register, they share personal information with other organisations.
                          They process personal information in the course of selling, hiring or exchanging it.
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Carl Wright has posted the accounts for SMD Exchange Ltd, but he appears to move most of the money through Sales Management Distribution Ltd and SMD Assessment Services Ltd. This will be deposits left in good faith that now appear to have disappeared into Carl Wright's pockets. The accounts for both these companies were overdue and were due to be filed at the end of June. Carl Wright's just posted the accounts for Sales Management Distribution Ltd yesterday so I'll get a copy. SMD Assessment Services Ltd is still overdue and Carl Wright is still probably trying to invent some imaginary invoices to try and make it look like he's not taken all the money.

Comment

The accounts for SMD ASsessment Services Ltd are now three months overdue and the status has changed to "proposal to strike off". As predicted, all the money has disappeared into Carl Wright's pockets and the company is about to be liquidated. Hopefully the liquidator will search for the company on the internet and find this thread, giving them details of the related companies so they can find out full details of what he has done (again).

Comment

1st gazette has just been filed against the company. Carl Wright's now got two choices. He either lies about the accounts and files made up ones to avoid any further attention, which should get him in even more trouble in future. Or he lets the company go bust and the liquidator finds out he's pocketed all the cash illegally, which should be quite funny seeing as its Keith Thompson (minion) and Asha Solanki (mistress) who allegedly own the company. Watch this space.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X