• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

problem with park and neighbours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: problem with park and neighbours

no law in putting up a beware of the dog sign either...

nothing to say you have to actually OWN a dog!!!

Hubby has one with sod the dog beware of the WIFE

Comment

Originally posted by cards down View Post
      Free CCTV advice if required, one department I can definitely help with. Is it not time that the local authority or powers to be come up with loaning or renting (at a reasonable cost) such equipment to the growing numbers of people harassed by neighbours?
      how can I get a cheap cctv camera as know someone has tried to kick my door in and done the locks in. help urgently needed. surely the police should provide one knowfor a loan.
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
      Originally posted by cards down View Post
      Free CCTV advice if required, one department I can definitely help with. Is it not time that the local authority or powers to be come up with loaning or renting (at a reasonable cost) such equipment to the growing numbers of people harassed by neighbours?
      how do i get a cctv camera which is any good from the police or to buy or loan
      Last edited by Mrkakaka; 21st April 2012, 18:18:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

What are the police doing, sitting around the police station twiddling their thumbs? Tell them to get off their arses and do the job they're paid to do. What you have been the victim of is Criminal Damage. If you haven't done so already, get it reported and obtain a Crime Reference Number (CRN). If it happens again, quote the CRN. If the police continue to do little or nothing, you will need to escalate the matter to the IPCC.

Alternatively, you have Section 3, Protection from Harassment Act 1997, which provides you with the means to obtain a Without Notice injunction from your local County Court which would restrain your neighbours from continuing with their "Neighbours from Hell" number. Because if an injunction under Section 3 is breached, there is a power of arrest and the offender can cop an unlimited fine, or up to 5 years' imprisonment or both. If you need to go down this route, come back onto the thread and I will guide you through the process.
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

look in the Argos book for cheap CCTV hun, im sure thats we we got ours and it cost about £50

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
            What are the police doing, sitting around the police station twiddling their thumbs? Tell them to get off their arses and do the job they're paid to do. What you have been the victim of is Criminal Damage. If you haven't done so already, get it reported and obtain a Crime Reference Number (CRN). If it happens again, quote the CRN. If the police continue to do little or nothing, you will need to escalate the matter to the IPCC.

Alternatively, you have Section 3, Protection from Harassment Act 1997, which provides you with the means to obtain a Without Notice injunction from your local County Court which would restrain your neighbours from continuing with their "Neighbours from Hell" number. Because if an injunction under Section 3 is breached, there is a power of arrest and the offender can cop an unlimited fine, or up to 5 years' imprisonment or both. If you need to go down this route, come back onto the thread and I will guide you through the process.
            i am not really sure if this from them or if it is a friend doing it for them or an idiot over the park . thanks though for info and quick reply i am quite at my wits end know.
            Originally posted by puffrose View Post
            look in the Argos book for cheap CCTV hun, im sure thats we we got ours and it cost about £50
            is the quality any good I may well do that thanks
            Last edited by Mrkakaka; 21st April 2012, 18:41:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkakaka View Post
              i am not really sure if this from them or if it is a friend doing it for them or an idiot over the park . thanks though for info and quick reply i am quite at my wits end know.

is the quality any good I may well do that thanks
              This is clearly having an affect on your mental health and it will, in time, affect your physical health, too. Find out who it is quickly and make sure the police get their backsides into gear. If the police won't, call your local Law Centre and ask them to help you obtain a Without Notice injunction under Section 3, Protection from Harassment Act 1997 against the culprit(s). The Act is written such that it applies to anyone encouraging the aggravation against you, as well as those doing it. Then make a formal complaint to the IPCC.

If you need a detailed explanation as to how the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 applies in your case, please feel free to send me a PM.
              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

cameras we have are great, we had real problems a couple of years ago, kids wanted to live with Granny because of it, and the DVD we gave the police resulted in 2 asbos, 1 eviction and a formal warning.. and no more vandalisum

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkakaka View Post
                  now someone has tried to kick my door in and done the locks in.
                  Do the local ragamuffins not have a concrete wall nearby to attack?

help urgently needed.
                  Certainly.

Just hammer a lot of 70mm nails through the door so that at least 20mm of the sharp end has projected through the front.

I believe that might deter them from kicking it again.

surely the police should provide one now for a loan.
                  Wouldn't the local Untermensch steal it?

Comment

maplin have somecctv kits with cameerasfrom about £24.99 although wires and a spare tv , and vcr would be needed .. I cant imangeand old vcr costig much link Maplin Electronics : Order Online - Fast Delivery

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X