• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

1st Credit Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st Credit Ltd

You do realise the post you are replying to is a year old?

Comment

Business Name Company Registration Number
      1st Credit Limited 3752940
      Public Notices:
      Stage Date Document Link Event Number Notes
      Requirements Imposed 25/02/2009 6
      Categories:
      Consumer credit
      Credit brokerage
      Debt collecting
      Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:
      No
      Trading Name(s) (Current):
      Connaught Collections
      Debt Help Services
      Issued Date:
      05-Sep-1999
      Date Maintenance Payment Due:
      23-Sep-2014
      Legal Formation:
      Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)
      Current Individuals that run the organisation:
      Name Position
      Charles James Trevenen Holland
      Simon Gerald Dighton 28 Lightwoods Hill

Smethwick, West Midlands B67 5EA

SIMON DIGHTON WAS APPOINTED AS GROUP FINANCE DIRECTOR OF FERRARIS GROUP PLC ASA WELL AS COMPANY SECRETARY OF THE GROUP. HE TRAINED WITH KPMG IN BIRMINGHAM AND CHICAGO BEFORE JOINING LLOYDS CHEMIST PLC IN 1995. MORE RECENTLY HE WAS GROUP FINANCE DIRECTOR OF BIRKBY PLC AND THEN NOVARA PLC. HE IS A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT AND MEMBER OF THE REGIONAL ADVISORY GROUP TO THE STOCK EXCHANGE. HE WAS BORN IN 1943.
      KPMG- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KPMG

From: UNITED KINGDOM Positions that had carried: FINANCE DIRECTOR at FINDEL EDUCATION GROUP LIMITED
      Nature of Business:
      Other
      Current Address(es):
      Address Type Address
      Correspondence The Omnibus Building, Lesbourne Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7JP
      1St Credit Ltd - Debt Collection Agencies in Reigate RH2 7LD
      The Omnibus Building, Lesbourne Road, Reigate,Surrey, RH2 7LD.
      Tel: 01737 228 555
      http://www.1stcreditltd.com
      Principal Place Of Business The Omnibus Building, Lesbourne Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7JP
      Registered Office Hill House , 1, Little New Street, LONDON, EC4A 3TR, United Kingdom
      Historic Address(es):
      Address Type Address
      Principal Place Of Business 60, Lombard Street, London, EC3V 9EA
      Principal Place Of Business 7TH Floor Hillgate House 26, Old Bailey, London, EC4M 7HW
      Principal Place Of Business Enterprise House, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7RP
      Registered Office Hill House 1, Little New Street, London, EC4A 3TR
      Registered Office Hillgate House 26, Old Bailey, London, EC4M 7HW
      Registered Office The Quadrangle,180, Wardour Street, London, W1V 3AA
      Historic Individuals that run the organisation:
      Name Position
      Andrew Richard Burgess OFFICER
      Charles James Trevenen Holland OFFICER
      Michael John Cleary OFFICER
      Najib Nathoo
      KPMG- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KPMG

From: UNITED KINGDOM Positions that had carried: FINANCE DIRECTOR at FINDEL EDUCATION GROUP LIMITED
      Nature of Business:
      Other
      Current Address(es):
      Address Type Address
      Correspondence The Omnibus Building, Lesbourne Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7JP
      1St Credit Ltd - Debt Collection Agencies in Reigate RH2 7LD
      The Omnibus Building, Lesbourne Road, Reigate,Surrey, RH2 7LD.
      Tel: 01737 228 555
      http://www.1stcreditltd.com
      Principal Place Of Business The Omnibus Building, Lesbourne Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7JP
      Registered Office Hill House , 1, Little New Street, LONDON, EC4A 3TR, United Kingdom
      Historic Address(es):
      Address Type Address
      Principal Place Of Business 60, Lombard Street, London, EC3V 9EA
      Principal Place Of Business 7TH Floor Hillgate House 26, Old Bailey, London, EC4M 7HW
      Principal Place Of Business Enterprise House, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7RP
      Registered Office Hill House 1, Little New Street, London, EC4A 3TR
      Registered Office Hillgate House 26, Old Bailey, London, EC4M 7HW
      Registered Office The Quadrangle,180, Wardour Street, London, W1V 3AA.
      Now then. Send a copy of your birth certificate to S G Dighton's home address in Smethwick. This is the LEGAL FICTION of the PERSON (not the human being) 1st Credit LTD want to contract with. (Wet the corner of the envelope to look like there was a stamp. He will have to pay to obtain the letter. hehe!) Then contact 1st Credit at The Omnibus Building, Lesbourne Road, Reigate,Surrey, RH2 7LD and inform them that the person they want to contact is now at 28 Lightwoods Hill Smethwick, West Midlands B67 5EA.

Please please please let us know how you get on

Erick

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
        You do realise the post you are replying to is a year old?
        eriick rather gives one the impression he's not much older. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          eriick rather gives one the impression he's not much older. :rofl:
          I always got that impression too!

Comment

I've Issued a Writ against 1st Credit Limited and Lloyds Bank Plc for damages under the Data Protection Act 1998.
            Both failed to provide me with a copy of agreement within 12+2 days.
            The account is now in dispute,and after another 30 days while the (DEFAULT) remains I understand they can't sue me.
            But they continue to maintain that the debt is still active,and should be paid.
            They've put in an defence to my claim,but nothing from Lloyds Bank yet.
            Today I came home,and found a letter from the court,and was surprized to see they've agree to mediation probably to try and save money.
            I'll keep everyone informed how my case is going.
            Last edited by Perkybutt; 27th March 2016, 14:56:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X