• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A-Z of Queen Songs & Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Z of Queen Songs & Videos

Hi

A bit of light entertainment

You all know the A-Z games of course-but this is a slight twist-lol

You must post the next Queen song AS A YOUTUBE VIDEO (see sticky by Amethyst in this sub-forum --if struggling,ask within thread if you can't understand it)

Rules:

• No posting 2 consecutive posts (I will butt in if 2 days go by without a post-lol)
    • All videos must be played with speakers at full volume:violin:msl::bounce:

So-I will start off:

A

A KIND OF MAGIC

Last edited by Turboman; 16th February 2012, 08:32:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: A-Z of Queen Songs & Videos

B

Breakthru

Comment

C

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Comment

D

Don't stop me now

Comment

E

Ensueno

Comment

Can't find a video but a queen record from 1978 was Fat bottomed girls
            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
            gimme the prize from Highlander
            headlong 1991
            jealousy late 70's, Killer queen, can't think of one beginning with L though
            Last edited by strangewayofsavin; 28th February 2012, 21:40:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

SWOS--Sorry only 1 consecutive song-pmsl-see post 1--I'll do video for you (good song choice SWOS btw)--(btw-just enter search in Youtube to find 'em)

This will help peeps-
              List of Queen songs in alphabetical order

F

Fat Bottomed Girls

Originally posted by strangewayofsavin View Post
              headlong 1991

Comment

Originally posted by strangewayofsavin View Post
                headlong 1991

Was Freddie Mercury blind then? No I's !!!!!

I want to break free - don't know how to post a video

Comment

Labman-the sticky at top of forum needs updating to reflect the changes that Youtube have made recently--but this is how to do it:--once you understand it-it will be second nature

Find the video you want to use on http://www.youtube.co.uk
                  by using SEARCH-

-ie type in Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy- then click on the video you like (usually the one with most "views")

Then Click on SHARE and then hover over the blue highlighted bit and right click COPY

Then right click PASTE the highlighted bit between [ youtube] [/youtube] tags thus.......
                  [ youtube ]http://youtu.be/PI3LAgGBxqU [/youtube]

THEN delete the bit from http to the start of the identifier (after the last / )
                  thus...
                  [ youtube]PI3LAgGBxqU [ /youtube]

NOTE: the spaces above at the start of the the square brackets in the opening youtube tag have been inserted to stop it "Imaging" in my example-they must not be there in practice
                  G

Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy

Right--who's going to do H with "Hammer to Fall"?
                  Last edited by Turboman; 29th February 2012, 02:56:AM.

Comment

Ever thought of being a teacher? Excellent! Got to go shopping, but I'll do the next one when I get back. Got a cracker for L, but doubt I'll find a video. A lot of people have no idea he wrote it. Like to pm a guess?

Only just picked up on this - I love Queen!

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                      Ever thought of being a teacher? Excellent! Got to go shopping, but I'll do the next one when I get back. Got a cracker for L, but doubt I'll find a video. A lot of people have no idea he wrote it. Like to pm a guess?

Only just picked up on this - I love Queen!

Is it on this list?

Last edited by Turboman; 29th February 2012, 10:47:AM. Reason: List removed-lol

Comment

Yes it is - Edit that out, it spoils the fun! I honestly didn't look beyond that one song. :beagle:

Comment

Failed 0/10. Will try later.

Comment

H

Hammer to Fall

Comment

I

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X