• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello Legal Beagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Legal Beagles

Hello all, just signed up to your site having been directed here by Google! I've just had an interesting phone call from "Client Connection Ltd" offering to recover thousands of ££££'s of unfair bank charges for me! Rather than commit to paying £375 over the phone, I thought i'd do a bit of research and that's how I've ended up here!
    Tags: None

Re: Hello Legal Beagles

Bank charge reclaim is DEAD and has been for a number of years now.
    Good thing you had the foresight to look up these people.

Comment

Hi RW. There are a lot of firms touting for business by offering to reclaim mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) for you, and this may be the 'bank charges' referred to. You may find it useful to have a read through our PPI section - click on the 'PPI' tab at the top of the page.

Comment

Welcome to legal beagles. Post up any concerns you have and we will do our best to help you.

Comment

Hi. Welcome to Legal Beagles. Steer well clear of ANYONE cold-calling you, offering to help you recover bank charges, etc.. Also, be aware that there is a scam doing the rounds at the moment for ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION BUREAU (not to be confused with a real business of the same name, based at Canary Wharf, London). They ring up claiming you have had an accident in the last two years and then try to con you into giving them your personal and bank details. If you tell them you have an ex-directory number, you will get an earful of abuse. If you tell them you haven't had an accident, they will slam down the phone. BEWARE!
          Last edited by bluebottle; 1st February 2012, 20:46:PM.
          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Hiya

Welcome to Legal Beagles :beagle:

LOL if they were offering to recover bank charges!! The OFT tried.....we tried....QC's tried....BUT the bank's got away with their rip off charges by claiming they were merely a service charge.

The CMC's must be getting desperate.
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

hello and welcome. Glad you've found LB, loads of help on here for everything.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X